Old 07-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Nathan

Default Perch for small pond

Could I keep 2 perch in a very small 125 gallon pond or should I just
stick to goldfish. They would be the only fish in it.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:02 AM
David

Nathan wrote:

Could I keep 2 perch in a very small 125 gallon pond or should I just
stick to goldfish. They would be the only fish in it.

I suspect that your first problem could well be getting the perch. I tried
this spring to find a source for them and all enquiries to the trade drew a
blank.
Old 07-07-2004, 10:02 AM
George

If you do manage to get the perch, be wary. I kept mine in a very
small pond over the winter. When I did my spring clean, there was only
one. Very vicious fish.

Nurturing Nests Lift These Birds to a Higher Perch charles Garden Photos 2 01-02-2011 10:26 AM
Male hummingbird on perch Padraig Garden Photos 4 10-12-2006 10:12 PM
Newbie question: Small filter for small pond? angel toledo Ponds 4 22-04-2005 05:18 PM
Perch Lord Fonty Ponds (alternative) 2 30-06-2004 03:10 PM
Perch and bass for a small pond Nathan Ponds 3 17-11-2003 03:42 AM