Old 07-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Jack

Default Goldfish jumping at waterfeature

We recently built a small 6'x6'x30" a few months ago and planted the
perimeter with various flora including some stuff from a friend's natural
pond (read, small lake). Our pond has a nifty waterfeature of a boulder
with a core hole drilled through it. It sits propped on the edge of the
pond and water is provided to it by a pump in a submerged homemade filter
box. A couple days ago, I bought 6 small 3" goldfish to begin stocking our
pond. However, we have noticed an interesting event with those fish: they
congregate around the base of the rock and seem to enjoy the bubblingdsfgopu
7n,kisdbo/ ulxtr,

Old 07-07-2004, 04:02 PM

could be lack of oxygen. any other aeration in the pond? Ingrid

"Jack" wrote:

We recently built a small 6'x6'x30" a few months ago and planted the
perimeter with various flora including some stuff from a friend's natural
pond (read, small lake). Our pond has a nifty waterfeature of a boulder
with a core hole drilled through it. It sits propped on the edge of the
pond and water is provided to it by a pump in a submerged homemade filter
box. A couple days ago, I bought 6 small 3" goldfish to begin stocking our
pond. However, we have noticed an interesting event with those fish: they
congregate around the base of the rock and seem to enjoy the bubblingdsfgopu
7n,kisdbo/ ulxtr,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Crashj

wrote in message
Jack,
You might need more airation in your pond for the fish to survive.
A wholesale to the public website

trim advertisement websites
could be just the place to help. You might also ask their tech
support for answers to your questions too.
Norman

Gee, Norm, what a deal, two virtually identical websites selling the same
stuff?
Why?
Are you getting a cut? If not, then we need to talk. I may have a better
deal for you.
--
Crashj

Old 12-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Crashj

wrote in message
Jack,
You might need more airation in your pond for the fish to survive.
A wholesale to the public website

trim advertisement websites
could be just the place to help. You might also ask their tech
support for answers to your questions too.
Norman

Gee, Norm, what a deal, two virtually identical websites selling the same
stuff?
Why?
Are you getting a cut? If not, then we need to talk. I may have a better
deal for you.
--
Crashj

tiny jumping jumping foating bugs Malcolm McRoberts Ponds 2 19-09-2005 03:34 AM
Goldfish jumping at waterfall ..amendment Jack Ponds 5 08-07-2004 07:02 AM
Jumping trees Reltih Floda Plant Science 3 18-09-2003 02:32 PM
Koi Jumping out of Pond RED1102 Ponds 5 09-08-2003 09:42 PM
Koi Flashing, Jumping MC Ponds 27 22-05-2003 07:44 AM