Old 28-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Lori

Default "attaching" plants to side of pond

hunt bugs. They usually travel when it rains. There is some old German proverb
about raindrops turning into frogs as spring rains always seem to followed by
magically appearing frogs.

Actually, tadpoles get sucked up into the atmosphere by twisters, and
eventually come back down as babies.

My Grandpaw and my Dad have both told of seeing frogs in cow prints,
etc after a hard rain.
Old 28-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Ka30P

Lori wrote Actually, tadpoles get sucked up into the atmosphere by twisters,
and
eventually come back down as babies.
My Grandpaw and my Dad have both told of seeing frogs in cow prints,
etc after a hard rain.

They do, especially in this part of the world.
Fish also.
Why we're (USA) so lucky to get so many tornadoes when Europe rarely sees
any...

kathy :-)
algae primer

"Dendrobium nitidum" - the other side of the taxonomic argument Dave Gillingham Orchid Photos 9 14-09-2007 03:44 PM
Flowers: side by side mea305 Gardening 1 10-01-2007 02:23 PM
Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:39 PM
"borrowing" plants from the side of the rd. Bryan Ponds 5 23-06-2003 10:20 PM
south side of a solo tree in open field is the best side Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 2 15-05-2003 02:20 PM