Old 29-07-2004, 07:36 AM
Mary kate

Default OT To TOM and group

I am SO SO sorry for confusing you (Tom) with "happy camper" and the
remarks he made to me........he really pssst me off....but that's
history. Please Tom except my deepest apology. SINCERELY Marykate
p.s. I would have apologized sooner but was on vacation ( not at home)
and hadn't checked the group since the day I blew up......I'm SO Very
Sorry. P.s.s ( I'm sure your well equiped ) wink

Old 29-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Ahem,...
I'll take this opportunity to formally apologise to Mary Kate and the group
aswell.
My bad, we all have our bad days...
No hard feelings?
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 29-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Mary kate" wrote in message
I am SO SO sorry for confusing you (Tom) with "happy camper" and the
remarks he made to me........he really pssst me off....but that's
history. Please Tom except my deepest apology. SINCERELY Marykate
p.s. I would have apologized sooner but was on vacation ( not at home)
and hadn't checked the group since the day I blew up......I'm SO Very
Sorry. P.s.s ( I'm sure your well equiped ) wink

Do us all a favor and take that kind of harshness and that kind language
off-line. This is a public forum, not a bar room, and I think I can speak
for many people when I say we have no interest in that kind of response on
rec.ponds under any circumstances. It is not neccessary, and more
importantly does not fit in with the rec.ponds format.

BV.

Old 29-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default OT Cookie crumbling...

BV, Tom, Mary Kate and Porgers...

I think that Mary has taken the brunt of this and I feel that I should be
the one taking FULL responsibility for the thoughtless remarks I made. My
deepest and sincerest apologies. Sometimes things just sound so much harsher
when read via an e-mail, nevertheless I take the responsibility.
I think Mary's harshness is kind of justified as I just read my response to
her and I must admit that it was below the belt. As I said, I was having a
rather bad day and just took it out on Mary, spineless maybe but there you
have it!!! My humblest apologies.

Apologies to Tom who was falsely accused for all of this!!! Sorry mate!
Now, can we play nicely again, I promise to keep my tongue in check...
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 29-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
BV, Tom, Mary Kate and Porgers...

I think that Mary has taken the brunt of this and I feel that I should be
the one taking FULL responsibility for the thoughtless remarks I made. My
deepest and sincerest apologies. Sometimes things just sound so much

harsher
when read via an e-mail, nevertheless I take the responsibility.
I think Mary's harshness is kind of justified as I just read my response

her and I must admit that it was below the belt. As I said, I was having a
rather bad day and just took it out on Mary, spineless maybe but there you
have it!!! My humblest apologies.

Apologies to Tom who was falsely accused for all of this!!! Sorry mate!
Now, can we play nicely again, I promise to keep my tongue in check...

Go eat 1/2 lb. of string algae casserole , and we'll forgive you.

BV.

Old 29-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Newbie Bill

I was really happy to see you guys make up. My faith in the goodness of
PORGs is restored. Happy ponding!!
Bill

Old 29-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Newbie Bill

Old 30-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Nedra

My faith is restored in rec.ponds and you, BV! The rest of you guys are no
better
than trash-mouth Mary kate. The Words the woman used are/were horrible
and have no place on rec.ponds.

Nedra

Old 30-07-2004, 07:16 AM
Dave

What a ridiculous reply. I didn't experience this act which you found so
grievous, but please speak for yourself and not for others. It takes a lot
of courage to apologize to one who has been wronged. Your second helping of
self-righteousness isn't constructive.

Flame me if you must... Or channel your energy to something positive.

Old 30-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Mary kate

Happy Camper...thank you...apology definitely excepted...and you were
right about the (wee-pond)..LOL but I do so love to pond with all it's
natural glory...wait till next years pond get's built...backhoe and
all...LOL BV... My language was totally wrong and in case I didn't
apologize for the language..I do now. I was way out of line....I don't
though need lectured AFTER I've apologised...unless it makes you feel
better to do so...in that case have at it :-) Nedra....I'm not perfect
and my bet is your not either..REALLY..were not !!! live with it :-)

Old 30-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Glad we can sort this out Mary. *Handshakes all round*
Now lets drop this altogether and not drag the rest of the group through our
********
*Case closed*
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 30-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Happy'Cam'per

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

Go eat 1/2 lb. of string algae casserole , and we'll forgive you.

BV.

As long as you're bringing the beers BV. Can always count on you when it
comes to the booze hey??
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**