Old 09-11-2004, 10:54 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I should of made my idea more clear...my bad I am soo sorry ....
I dont want a HUGE monster of a pond.. I want to try to put a
little preformed liner like the ones on this web site
http://www.pondbiz.com/home/pb1/page...med_ponds.html

How about a patio pond? Similar to the whiskey barrel idea previously. A
patio pond is what I have in my living room. Page 4 of *My Pond Photos*
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

Only I don't have it loaded with plants like that any more. The cannas go
to the garage and only Tropical lilies go in it for the winter. This is the
first winter I haven't put fish in it, trying to cut down on my work load
around the house, now that I'm working out of the house these days. ~ jan

White Film on Indoor Pond Liner manzara Ponds 2 15-01-2004 12:42 AM
indoor pond plants John Rutz Ponds 7 23-11-2003 05:32 PM
Huge Indoor Pond Tubs? Kodiak Ponds 11 30-09-2003 05:42 PM
Help request: Designing above ground indoor pond Gary Ponds 7 15-04-2003 08:32 PM
Suggestions for indoor school lobby pond? Mr CDW Ponds 3 23-03-2003 01:08 AM