Old 17-01-2005, 05:54 PM
ajames54

Welcome to the neighborhood..
That means there are at least three of us...

Old 17-01-2005, 05:54 PM
ajames54

Old 17-01-2005, 08:07 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:39:31 GMT, Bonnie
wrote:

East here, I'm a little late - the delayed holiday
celebration and guests have gone and I'm only now catching
up. I think I saved the stories - no idea where though.
This could take a long time to hunt them down. I may find
them by Spring!

I knew it was you, that had once mentioned saving them. Yes, when you have
the time, I would be SO PLEASED to get them back on my system. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 18-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:25:30 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Yes indeed you were handmaiden - to, I think, Jan.

Yes, alas, she has been promoted. To what I know not. ;o) --BEG

I can't remember the name of my nieghbor who said I should be goddess
of the Upper South .... of course an argument ensued ....

I can, she was from Dubya's neighborhood (well, the state at least, it's
just a little place).

Yes, She Who Cannot Be Named wanted to be THE Pond Goddess, even though

Cannot be Named? You don't think she'd actually hear if we did use her name
do you? That snit must have been 4 or 5 years ago, and I haven't heard a
peep from her since.
--
derek

Old 18-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Didn't I used to be a hand maiden or something? I could use a dragon to

thaw
out the bird feeder. More snow last night.

I seem to remember, I was deemed the Court Jester, so I will kindly avoid
this thread further.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 18-01-2005, 05:54 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:52:33 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Yes, She Who Cannot Be Named wanted to be THE Pond Goddess, even though

Cannot be Named? You don't think she'd actually hear if we did use her name
do you?

I was taking my cue from Harry Potter. )

That snit must have been 4 or 5 years ago, and I haven't heard a
peep from her since.

Well we sure don't want to start anything up by naming names of the
unnameable now do we? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 18-01-2005, 05:55 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Didn't I used to be a hand maiden or something?

I seem to remember, I was deemed the Court Jester, so I will kindly avoid
this thread further. BV

And rightly so. :-D ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 18-01-2005, 10:56 PM
San Diego Joe

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Didn't I used to be a hand maiden or something? I could use a dragon to

thaw
out the bird feeder. More snow last night.

I seem to remember, I was deemed the Court Jester, so I will kindly avoid
this thread further.

Me too, I think I was the village idiot!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 21-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Derek Broughton

wrote:

Yes, She Who Cannot Be Named wanted to be THE Pond Goddess, even though

Cannot be Named? You don't think she'd actually hear if we did use her
name do you?

I was taking my cue from Harry Potter. )

I tend to Harry's point of view - and feel free to name unnameables...
--
derek
Old 21-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Nedra

Derek .... Ohhh this is too good to pass up, sorry Jan. I know your just
kidding
anyway. She who is unnameable can be found on the last page of the ponding
magazine, "Water Gardening". She
always prints an article on that last page: goes by the name of Kellie
Sisson.

Nedra
Lotus Garden:
Backyard Pond:

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
news

Old 21-01-2005, 06:04 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Derek .... Ohhh this is too good to pass up, sorry Jan. I know your

just
kidding
anyway. She who is unnameable can be found on the last page of the

ponding
magazine, "Water Gardening". She
always prints an article on that last page: goes by the name of Kellie
Sisson.

Didn't she post here a few years ago? What am I missing? Why is she called
unnameable?
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who live in glass houses should make love in the basement."