Old 17-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Reel Mckoi

"*muffin*" wrote in message
I did have *another* indoor tank , about a year ago, that no matter WHAT I
did I could not get the balance correct in the tank, there was always
presence of ammonia in it, even with trying to do the balance thing with a
small fish,, water changes etc. it was a nightmare, I tried asking for
advice on the fish groups, but nothing seemed to help. I guess the tank is
cursed.

=====================
The few times I've run into that problem I gave up, cleaned the tank out,
washed the gravel, tosses the filter material way and started over again.
The second time around they always cycled... but then I don't mess much with
the PH, etc. In NYC we had slightly acid water (6.8) so I stuck with fish
that thrived in acid water or used dolomite gravel. Here in TN it's
slightly alkaline so I stick with fish that prefer that type of water. Less
stress for the fish and myself. Outdoors it's the koi, rosy reds and
goldfish. Indoors it's platys right now. Goldfish do so much better
outdoors I don't keep them indoors anymore.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

Old 17-06-2005, 06:48 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

yes I have been using the stuff for a few years, but right before I wanted
to put it in this year I found my bottle was frozen.... so had to order a
new one. I was concerned that the box it arrived in, everything was 'warm'
( could have sworn the last order I got had an ice bag in it!)

I do keep it in the fridge, I just hope the 'warmth' of the delivery didn't
screw it up!

"Supposedly" (so told by a dealer) the expiration date on the bottle is if
kept at room temp. It will last twice as long in the frig. Not sure what
too warm would do to it. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 17-06-2005, 06:51 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

I did have *another* indoor tank , about a year ago, that no matter WHAT I
did I could not get the balance correct in the tank, there was always
presence of ammonia in it, even with trying to do the balance thing with a
small fish,, water changes etc. it was a nightmare, I tried asking for
advice on the fish groups, but nothing seemed to help. I guess the tank is
cursed.

Did you use what I call the "Amquel Answer"? I'd been taught to balance a
tank and not stress fish one had to do water changes. Then someone informed
me to use Amquel (or similar product) to de-tox the ammonia and salt to
detox the nitrites and treat the tank/aquarium as I normally would with 10%
change/week. Worked like a charmed for me. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 17-06-2005, 07:00 AM
*muffin*

the stuff I used was clor-amx (spelling) it was the powdered stuff..
ammonia dissapeared but was back in a few days later. tank was a 55 gal,
with only a couple small fish in it.

Old 17-06-2005, 08:09 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:00:57 -0400, "*muffin*" wrote:

the stuff I used was clor-amx (spelling) it was the powdered stuff..
ammonia dissapeared but was back in a few days later. tank was a 55 gal,
with only a couple small fish in it.

Chlor-Amx same thing as Amquell, you have to keep using it till the cycle
is complete. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 17-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Reel Mckoi

Feed them to your Cat. And don't be so dumb the next time.

*muffin* wrote:
due to 'stupidity' on my part, I have 2 8" koi that have an ulcer on their
side, due to injury ( believe me , I could NOT believe what I almost did to
my fish...... don't ask).

anyway, I have been treating the pond with melafix,, have lymnozyme in it, &
adding koi clay. its been a week, & the ulcers do not look much better. I do
NOT feel like putting in another $40. worth of meds after this round is
complete in a few days.(for koi that are worth $20. a piece.. they used up
their cost replacement already)

is there any chance they will eventually heal on their own??

don't suggest a smaller quarantine tank, as that was part of my original
problem.......

Old 20-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Reel Mckoi

Carol remailers has been traced to:

Please inform them that their customer is abusing their service
By spaming the net via remailers. Thay have a firsthop log file.
The account is alias alias

The above is Carol gateway from her home PC to her remailers and NSP.

And she thought her remailers could not be traced.

OrgName: Hughes Network Systems
OrgID: HNS
Address: 11717 Exploration Lane
Address: DirecWAY Network Management Center
Address: attn: Network Security Manager
City: Germantown
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 20876
Country: US

NetRange: 66.82.0.0 - 66.82.255.255
CIDR: 66.82.0.0/16
NetName: DIRECPC-1BLK
NetHandle: NET-66-82-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.DIRECPC.COM
NameServer: NS2.DIRECPC.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-02-28
Updated: 2003-01-21

TechHandle: ZD63-ARIN
TechName: DirecPC
TechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
TechEmail:

OrgTechHandle: NSM5-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Security Manager
OrgTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
OrgTechEmail:

Jab Cracklin wrote:
In article
Yorkshire Pudding wrote:

On 15 Jun 2005 22:11:18 -0000, Anonymous

Trace: Qwest/jersey City NJ wrote:

Hello,

The last 3 years i have a low libido and no sexdrive. I had
often sex with
my ex-gf behind wifes bcak, but she was the one who never wanted
it. 25 years
ago my sexdrive was much higher and i thinked 24/7 about sex. my
ejaculates ans erections are gone. i can not adchieve a

erection.

I did have tests bij the endocrinologist:
Testosterone; 518 ng/ml
Oestradiol 0.18nmol/l [ref.range 0.04 - 0.13]
Cortisol 0.75 umol/l [ref.range 0.17 - 0.61]
FSH 2.6 ie/l [ref.range 0.6 - 10.0]

My dr says everything is ok but smells bad.

i don't know if smell all in my mind. I hope i can up my
testosterones without using andriol or testoderm because i have
no mony.
Can i help my problem with anything without spend mony?

Is it possible that my high estradiol and cortisol causes my low
t, so
it possible to upgrade my testosterone till about 700ng? This
with
safe products and not spend anythinbg?

Snipped

doubting that anything on this planet would want to mate with
you, I'd
be tempted to make the cure of your dyslexia the main priority.

YP

Carols son rape a black women and the resultnig child is on
welfare. Carols husband rape her son and grandson. i watch thru
the window.

So, It was God fault that her two marraiges failed?

I guess it was God's fault that my son has also a ******* black
child as
well. its human wannabe we feed bananas.

ANTONIO L SANTANA Sr
3072 CONSTITUTION RD
CAMDEN NJ
(856) 962-9003

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old 21-06-2005, 10:55 PM
~Carol~

Reel Mckoi wrote:
Jab Cracklin wrote:

In article
Yorkshire Pudding wrote:

[...]

Carol Can be reported at:

Tell Dimitry that NYM Shifting to bypass filters goes against netiquette

here is carol Id at x-privat.org

here is carol Id at x-privat.org

Hello Jabriol I think that a new friend has found you.

Old 22-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Cracklin'

"Body Snatcher" ZXh0ZW5kNy42MkBnbWFpbC5jb20= wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:55:47 -0400, ~Carol~ wrote:

Reel Mckoi wrote:
Jab Cracklin wrote:

In article
Yorkshire Pudding wrote:

On 15 Jun 2005 22:11:18 -0000, Anonymous

Trace: Qwest/jersey City NJ wrote:

Carol remailers has been traced to: [some fantasy......]

Hello Jabriol I think that a new friend has found you.

====================
Can you imagine the LIES!?!?!?! Tracing a remailer,...unreal. What person
would send an anonymous message through their ISP's SMTP to start with????
Even if they did, it's still not traceable once it hits the 2nd, 3rd hop.
LOL!!!! :-D

Ever hear of a pathological liar? Someone who would rather climb a tree to
LIE then stand on the ground and tell the truth? They call it "theocratic
warfare strategy." As you've seen, they're also not above a little
"blackmail."........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

koi ulcer,, revisited *muffin* Ponds 15 01-07-2005 08:15 PM
ulcer martin shaw Ponds 2 26-07-2004 04:04 AM
Koi ulcer,please help. John Ponds 13 09-04-2004 06:11 AM
Spider cleared of causing flesh-eating ulcer? lumberjack Australia 29 03-09-2003 11:02 AM
Spider cleared of causing flesh-eating ulcer? lumberjack Gardening 2 28-08-2003 09:02 AM