Old 20-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Allegra

Default Bye Bye Hansa (etc.)

"Larry Blanchard" wrote

Here's a picture of my "little" rugosa.

http://members.fortunecity.com/lgb1/roses/Hansa.htm

Hello Larry,

That is she all right. Here in Portland when a summer was
good and warm, my old one took over whatever it was
on her path. Eight feet was average up and about and
she loaded her heads with blossoms like you said yours
does. The "new" one (a year old from Pickering) own root
looks like is a copy of the old one.

I think that perhaps she is not going to eat Texas but
certainly is going to take a good bite off the garage ;)

Great rose, and yours is beautiful

Allegra

Old 20-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Cass

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Here's a picture of my "little" rugosa.

http://members.fortunecity.com/lgb1/roses/Hansa.htm

Hansa Smansa (okay, it's a really good one), Larry, tell us about May
Queen!

How come you don't play a bit, tie those canes down, make them do
looptiloops? Looks like May Queen grows about like my Chevy Chase. I
just spend a whole afternoon untangling the canes from my neighbor's
side of the fence where I stored them during the winter winds. I drove
some U-stakes into the rock, I mean ground, in a semi-circle to peg
them down in front of the rose. The ones I couldn't get back on my
side of the fence because they'd grown through it, I curled back toward
the fence and tied, forming D's. It's dark and raining, but I'll take a
pic soon. Basically, the front looks like a big Daddy Long Legs and the
back, on the other side of the fence, looks like a bustle. Have some
fun - that's what ramblers are all about.

--
-=-
Cass
Old 20-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Unique Too

Shiva writes:

Your ISP comes with its own news server--call them and they will tell
you how to configure your reader. If you insist you cannot use
Netscape or IE, then do a Google (not an AOL!!) search on "Free Agent"
and download that newsreader. I am posting in it now. Once you
download it, your ISP tech people will walk you through configuring it
to use their news server. Any questions, email me.

Thanks, Shiva and Jim. This week is too busy to spend the time with tech
support, but next week I'm off work for 8 whole days (yippee!!!!!). I'll work
on it then when time and free brain cells will allow it.

Chelsea 2014, bye bye Alan T. Jeff[_20_] United Kingdom 14 13-11-2013 03:47 PM
Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 0 29-07-2009 05:48 PM
Bye bye Jim Webster Broadback United Kingdom 2 07-06-2007 04:21 PM
Bye Bye Irises Jack Gardening 2 29-10-2006 02:58 PM
Bye Bye Roberto United Kingdom 34 30-04-2003 03:23 AM