Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Mike

Default My nursery has OGR'S!!

Woo- hoo! I went to the nursery that's just a 5 minute drive from my house
to look for a b-day gift for my Dad and they have OGR's this year! They had
Belinda's Dream, Cecile Brunner, Cherokee Rose, Albertine, Lady Banks,
Fortune's Double Yellow, Old Blush, Dortmund, Ballerina, Buff Beauty,
Francis Dubreuil, Monsieur Tiller - and lots more! They were all very
healthy looking grade 1. This is very cool because I use to have to drive
into Austin to find OGR's.

I'm going back tomorrow with my wish list. Hooray for me!

Mike
z8TX

Repeat OGR and winter expose Kirra Roses 1 11-03-2004 05:37 PM
Repeat OGR and winter expose Kirra Roses 0 11-03-2004 12:30 PM
Greenwood Nursery now has plants that are not commonly found! Earl Buchan Gardening 3 12-02-2003 06:55 PM
reliable rose nursery Undine Gardening 0 25-01-2003 05:07 PM
Free Shipping at Greenwood Nursery! (Excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Earl Buchan Gardening 0 24-01-2003 07:13 PM