Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Tom Sherwood

Default Bride's Dream must go

my bride's dream grows quite well and produces lots of blooms....but the
blooms rarely open. it is probably botrytis, and my regular spray program
doesn't keep it in check. i live near santa cruz, ca, and we have cool
wet/foggy nights and warm days. since i grow my roses for cutting, bride's
dream has been a disappointment even though the few blooms i can pick are
beatuiful. now for my question: i am looking for a light pink to replace
bd. any suggestions? the new zealand in my edmunds catalog looks good, but
they tell me it balls much like bd. i have read that audrey hepburn and
royal highness may do good in this climate, but i can't find them in my
catalogs. do you know anything about those two?
tia
tom