Old 16-09-2003, 05:12 PM

Default Rye grass?

Anyone thinking ~ planting rye grass?

Gene

--
eMail:

Old 16-09-2003, 07:12 PM
EGA

Little early, but if the hot weather is done, it would be ok. Might be
hard to find fresh seed. I was in my local feed store today, but hey
don't have any in yet. Are you overseeding your lawn, or what?

Old 17-09-2003, 01:36 AM

Each year I plant a few acres around the place - just like
to see the green color & deer, etc. I purchased it last year from
a feed store in Killeen. It was a LOT less expensive in
50# sacks. Seems like I paid ~ $18 or so per bag. I let
last year's rye go to seed, wonder if I will see anything from
them? So far, nothing obvious.

Gene