Old 27-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Red

Default Fence Rights

Only in the peoples republic of Austin would a thread be dedicated to which
side of the fence would contribute to the "diversity" and "health" of the
"community". I would suggest all you liberals tune in to www.am1500.com
from 1500 (3pm tx time) till 1800 to hear a bit of Garage Logic and the real
world. Let me know if you listen and know what will get a fog horn.

I am always thankful when I get to the 70 MPH sign on the south side of
Austin, away from that fog that seems to persists over the entire area.

"animaux" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:41:21 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

I am so happy I don't live in generica...

Yes, you are lucky. Downtown is so great, such diversity. People truly

express
themselves in town. I feel so lucky to have selected Austin and the area

to make our
home. I could not have planned it better than it is.

On the other hand, my mother lives on the Atlantic Ocean on the east end

of Long Island
(where it is breathtaking and the nesting cite of osprey), but I don't

know that I could

what I say at 70!

Old 27-12-2003, 11:17 AM
Spam-A-Ram-A

Gosh, since you like leaving so much why don't you just do it one more time
and don't bother coming back.

Geez, if you can't tolerate other folk' ideals, ideas and thoughts, don't
bother sticking your nose in!

Old 27-12-2003, 03:37 PM
animaux

Om mana padme hung...

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 03:06:57 GMT, "Red" opined:

Only in the peoples republic of Austin would a thread be dedicated to which
side of the fence would contribute to the "diversity" and "health" of the
"community". I would suggest all you liberals tune in to www.am1500.com
from 1500 (3pm tx time) till 1800 to hear a bit of Garage Logic and the real
world. Let me know if you listen and know what will get a fog horn.

I am always thankful when I get to the 70 MPH sign on the south side of
Austin, away from that fog that seems to persists over the entire area.

.. .