Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Ron M.

Default NEED FIREWOOD for fireplace, meat smoker - will cut/haul

I don't know if I'm double-posting this or not, my computer's acting
strange tonight... (-;

I need some wood, for burning in the fireplace next winter, and for my
meat smoker. Oak, mesquite, or pecan would be fine, I'm not picky. I
have my own chain saw, truck, etc. and can cut and haul it off myself.
It'd be nice if it's been dead for a year or two, but if it's still
green, that's OK, it'll be dried enough to burn next fall.

Buying wood commercially (for either the fireplace or for cooking) is
insanely expensive, so I'm hoping somebody out there will have a tree
or two they'd like cut up and hauled off, expecially mesquite, which
many landowners see as an annoying pest. Please get in touch.

Ron M.