Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Joe Doe

Default Trapping and releasing squirrels

In article ,
"Jay Casey" wrote:

Havahart traps, hands down, are the best and most commonly used.
Don't get the squirrel trap, get the next size up. Squirrels are smarter
than the trap makers give them credit for.

Thanks for the info.
I found Havahart traps on the web.
Are there any local stores that carry them?
I went to Home Depot and Petco web sites, but could not find them.

The Home Depot on St. Johns had them and I suspect many other HD and
Lowes will.

Roland