Old 18-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Mike

Default Once again

aggression and 'correctness' in the Gardening newsgroup :-((

Not far wrong was I about the aggression in gardening?

"I" must be right. "I" make sure my plants are in place, "I" make sure there
are no weeds in place and I "have" to make sure that the gardening newsgroup
is "in order"

Sad people :-((

There "IS" a life outside gardening, ..... honest.

Mike
Who DOES have a life :-))))))))))))))))))

now watch the flack hit the fan from the owners of the newsgroup
:-))))))))))))))

?

:-)

Old 18-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message
aggression and 'correctness' in the Gardening newsgroup :-((

Not far wrong was I about the aggression in gardening?

"I" must be right. "I" make sure my plants are in place, "I" make sure
there
are no weeds in place and I "have" to make sure that the gardening
newsgroup
is "in order"

Sad people :-((

There "IS" a life outside gardening, ..... honest.

Mike
Who DOES have a life :-))))))))))))))))))

now watch the flack hit the fan from the owners of the newsgroup
:-))))))))))))))

?

:-)

If anybody were to claim to be the owner of the newsgroup then they would
be out of order.
So flack from that source would not be justified.

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 18-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Mike

If anybody were to claim to be the owner of the newsgroup then they would
be out of order.
So flack from that source would not be justified.

Pete

Pete, sit back and watch :-((

Old 18-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

If anybody were to claim to be the owner of the newsgroup then they
would
be out of order.
So flack from that source would not be justified.

Pete

Pete, sit back and watch :-((

B-H ! That were a quick response !
P(sitting back ,at least til T time ! )

Old 18-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Mike

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

If anybody were to claim to be the owner of the newsgroup then they
would
be out of order.
So flack from that source would not be justified.

Pete

Pete, sit back and watch :-((

B-H ! That were a quick response !

I have nothing better to do in life than feel sorry for those who feel that
they are 'soooooo important' ;-) If you believe that, you will believe
anything the 'owners' chuck at you :-((((((((((

P(sitting back ,at least til T time ! )

Don't get your T get cold ;- it's not worth it.

:-))

Mike

Old 18-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

If anybody were to claim to be the owner of the newsgroup then they
would
be out of order.
So flack from that source would not be justified.

Pete

Pete, sit back and watch :-((

B-H ! That were a quick response !

I have nothing better to do in life than feel sorry for those who feel
that
they are 'soooooo important' ;-) If you believe that, you will believe
anything the 'owners' chuck at you :-((((((((((

P(sitting back ,at least til T time ! )

Don't get your T get cold ;- it's not worth it.

:-))

Mike

Certainly wont.
Tis the first time I have seen two messages same time by minute with the
content of one in the other !

Old 18-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Default squirrel nut zippers - Once again

They all can go and kiss a squirrel on the nuts!!!

Especially that arrogant frog Jacqueoff!!!

Old 18-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Cereus-validus....... wrote:
They all can go and kiss a squirrel on the nuts!!!

Or they could put a squirrel in a cage together with a Cereus validus
and see what happened.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Richard Brooks

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Cereus-validus....... wrote:

They all can go and kiss a squirrel on the nuts!!!

Or they could put a squirrel in a cage together with a Cereus validus
and see what happened.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Or to quote Charles Boyer to the delightful Jennifer Jones "Why not feed
the squirrels to the nuts!"

I thought troll season was over ?

Richard.

--
Celebrate Eid Safely!

Don't leave cooking unattended.
Old 18-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Richard Brooks wrote:
Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Cereus-validus....... wrote:

They all can go and kiss a squirrel on the nuts!!!

Or they could put a squirrel in a cage together with a Cereus validus
and see what happened.

Or to quote Charles Boyer to the delightful Jennifer Jones "Why not feed
the squirrels to the nuts!"

I thought troll season was over ?

No chance! There is no closed season for trolls. Bang!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 18-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message

I thought troll season was over ?

Richard.

What date do reckon THE troll season ended then ?

Pete

Old 18-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Richard Brooks

Peter Stockdale wrote:
"Richard Brooks" wrote in message

I thought troll season was over ?

Richard.

What date do reckon THE troll season ended then ?

Pete

I do reckon, mind, that "when the mill do turn 'round and 'round the
miller's hand be seen".... No wait, that's a bit from the film 'Oh Mr.
Porter' with Will Hay!

I was going by U.S. time where the season comes to a close when the sun
sets low and the season is less temperate.

We need a dumping ground/list where trolls (or in my day it was 'Billy
Goats Gruff') can be added to a FAQ for persons who are not used to such
mental onanism, can be made aware without being taken in.

For example, the posts of long ago, where there was a post from the
wilderness which spoke of stolen cookie recipes from some famous company
(famous in the States at least) which had stolen the ancient cookie recipe.

The best one I remember in the 'Time of the Ancients' in the times of
Hayes 300 baud external modems and the wars of PC-DOS versus MS-DOS
where, in the military aircraft newsgroup of one Japanese poster who
posted reams of data to prove that secret American groups could make
their operatives miniature and invisible and were able to walk through
walls. Mind you, I've felt like that after a night out in Croydon but
that was to blend in!

A more recent post is the closing down of xxx newsgroup! You've all
seen that one.

Still, it's not as old as the pre-'net troll left by the Romans, still
practiced in the UK today (or at least on the 25th of December) of some
bloke born late Spring/Summer then nailed to bits of wood for his
crimes, whose birthdate was shifted around to suit the Pagans.

Priceless! ;-)

You know you still want to send cards at that time! Go on! Hallmark
loves you, or was it "wuvs you".

Richard.

Old 19-10-2005, 08:22 AM
JennyC

"Mike" wrote in message
aggression and 'correctness' in the Gardening newsgroup :-((

Not far wrong was I about the aggression in gardening?

"I" must be right. "I" make sure my plants are in place, "I" make sure there
are no weeds in place and I "have" to make sure that the gardening newsgroup
is "in order"

Sad people :-((

There "IS" a life outside gardening, ..... honest.

Mike
Who DOES have a life :-))))))))))))))))))

now watch the flack hit the fan from the owners of the newsgroup
:-))))))))))))))

?

:-)

Oh dear, Mike forgot to take his medication again :~))
Jenny

Old 19-10-2005, 11:25 AM
newsb

In article ,
Cereus-validus....... writes
They all can go and kiss a squirrel on the nuts!!!

Especially that arrogant frog Jacqueoff!!!

Hey Rusty - congratulations - you've got a stalker!

--
regards andyw
Old 19-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades