Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-11-2005, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default growing vegetables is now trendy :)

I was in Homebase today and they have a brand new range of seeds out
which is predomently vegetables . The difference from previous seasons
is that they have several different viareties of each vegetables .

It just goes to show how fashions change as I am one of those people
caught up in the new obsession for growing plants and preferably ones
that are edible

I love it , I get great enjoyment from growing .

I don't know whether it because I turned 37 this year or whether it's
because I have 2 children the youngest being 8 months .

It's just that I have found great enjoyment from it recently and my
favourite TV programme instead of Men behaving badly is now Gardeners
world . Just can't beat it on a friday night with glass of wine