Old 06-01-2006, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Common names

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

Molished of Turk(ey)?

Quelle imagination a Noel ...!

My name isn't Noel...

Just received my Franchi Sementi seeds
HOORAY!! Got a lovely Basilico napoletano yum yum (I've added the yum
yum)

Ah. I wondered about that.

and some red garlic Rossa di sulmona and a mix of Misticanza di
radicchi.

Salmonella-flavoured garlic and aerosol cans of radishes?

I've gone all Italian this year ...

Eo canna! (Never ask for finoccio by name in a North italian shop!)

and the best: some
Cappero ) How the honesty seeds going?!

Now dry.

I'll swap some Cappero for
it.

Wos cappero? (I have dictioaries in French, German, Latin, Portugese,
Dutch, Scottish Gaelic, Welsh and invective. Unfortunately, Italian I
don't have.)

The flowers are like little white old roses but just think about
those capers in your omelettes Mr Rusty.

Oh! Capers! Are they hardy? (I use nasturtium seeds instead of capers.)

Need to soak these seeds for
ages about 2 days and then refrigirate for up to 6 weeks at least
before resoaking and sowing. So do tell me now if you want to swap so
you can get started.

Always willing to try.

I've acquired some more runner beans from another source (if I can find
them again) and I'll be sending some of those with my saved seed.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 08-01-2006, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

(honesty)

Now dry.

Good. Send me way my good man!

Oh! Capers! Are they hardy?

Nope. Soaked already. In fridge now.

(I use nasturtium seeds instead of capers.)

Fileestein!! And disgoosting too.

I've acquired some more runner beans from another source (if I can find
them again) and I'll be sending some of those with my saved seed.

Marry me )

Old 08-01-2006, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

Now dry.

Send me way my good man!

Oh! Capers! Are they hardy?

Nope. Already soaked though and in the fridge now.

(I use nasturtium seeds instead of capers.)

Yurk. Feeleystein!!