Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2006, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default not quite a gardening question !

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
OE runs under Windows, yes.

Or Linux I was told by the expert Ruppert!

The Web is accessible to all operating systems, it is not an operating
system in itself. All it does is to channel information.

deep sighI thought all knew as I mentioned it before. I use beta
google with your lot. I dropped Turnpike around September last year at
work and replace it with OE. Now I use OE installed at work for emails
and a local forum, I use it at home via the web only. I should put all
my groups onto OE perhaps, but I'm not sure how to start and to tell
you the truth I'm not really bothered either.