Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2006, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Aled Evans

Default Effects of magnetic water on plants?

As a supplier of magnetic products ,I have heard from many customers about
the benefits of giving water which has been left in a container on a
magnetic coaster to various plants.

The more normal use is for consumption by humans which brings various health
benefits.

What I would like to know is whether anyone knows of any trials or tests
that have been carried out on this subject?

Thank you,

Aled Evans
www.healthmagnet.ik.com
www.letsescape.co.uk