Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-06-2006, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Jonathan

Default For anyone waiting for their Blackwall / Recyclenow / Straight / Local Council water butt or compost bin...

If, like me, you noticed neighbours who had taken up an identical offer from
the same company, getting their water butts quicker, even though their order
was later, and wanted to check, or just to find current wait times, you'll
have tried the website:
And you will have found that all the contact forms, like
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/helpline.html
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_compo...enquiries.html
etc, are both broken:
File not found: /applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found:
/applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.jav a:83)

etc etc

You COULD ring the 0845, or worse still, 0870 number, on which they will
make money off you holding (current queue is down to only 15 as I type, had
to give up after 22 minutes yesterday)

BUT! Thanks to http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php I found 0800 316 4454 ,
so stick it on hands free, get on with other stuff, and don't worry about
the cost

There - that's my feelgood karma post for the morning