Old 05-07-2006, 10:50 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Just Another Bunty Fan

Default Telephone conferencing

Can we use Skype?

I log in as Justanotherresidentsfan

Old 06-07-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Just Another Bunty Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can we use Skype?

I log in as Justanotherresidentsfan

No.................this has to be recorded for court records.

However the reason its being dealt with at Exeter has to do with causing
maximimum possible hassle for everyone but baldrick bunt, so I would think
he is going to strongly object to the telephone conferencing, preferring to
be in court alone, so he has every opportunity to tell more
lies......................

Old 06-07-2006, 08:33 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
TNR

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Just Another Bunty Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can we use Skype?

I log in as Justanotherresidentsfan

No.................this has to be recorded for court records.

However the reason its being dealt with at Exeter has to do with causing
maximimum possible hassle for everyone but baldrick bunt, so I would think
he is going to strongly object to the telephone conferencing, preferring
to be in court alone, so he has every opportunity to tell more
lies......................

Only one not telling the truth seems to be you Chris, now that is strange.

TNR

Old 06-07-2006, 08:59 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"TNR" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Just Another Bunty Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can we use Skype?

I log in as Justanotherresidentsfan

No.................this has to be recorded for court records.

However the reason its being dealt with at Exeter has to do with causing
maximimum possible hassle for everyone but baldrick bunt, so I would
think he is going to strongly object to the telephone conferencing,
preferring to be in court alone, so he has every opportunity to tell more
lies......................

Only one not telling the truth seems to be you Chris, now that is strange.

TNR

baldrick has lied both in person at an earlier court hearing, and within
written submissions to the court..................

Old 06-07-2006, 09:07 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
TNR

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"TNR" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Just Another Bunty Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can we use Skype?

I log in as Justanotherresidentsfan

No.................this has to be recorded for court records.

However the reason its being dealt with at Exeter has to do with causing
maximimum possible hassle for everyone but baldrick bunt, so I would
think he is going to strongly object to the telephone conferencing,
preferring to be in court alone, so he has every opportunity to tell
more lies......................

Only one not telling the truth seems to be you Chris, now that is
strange.

TNR

baldrick has lied both in person at an earlier court hearing, and within
written submissions to the court..................

Then argue that and produce proof at the CMC, seems straight forward enough.
Why wouldn't you?

TNR

Old 06-07-2006, 09:20 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"TNR" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"TNR" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

[...]

Due to the simple fact that it has already been decided this claim is going
to trial, and its pointless to waste my breath................

Old 06-07-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Martin

http://www.onebrickcourt.com/cases.asp?id=58

Bunt V. Tilley, Hancox, Stevens, AOL, Tiscali and BT [2006] EWHC 407 (QB)
Case Date: 10/03/2006

Held

(5) The litigation constituted an abuse of process in accordance
with the principles set out in Jameel v. Dow Jones as there was "no
realistic prospect of a trial yielding any tangible or legitimate advantage
such as to outweigh the disadvantages for the parties in terms of expense,
and the wider public in terms of court resources." [Para. 78].

Old 06-07-2006, 11:35 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Maria

wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:00:43 +0100, "Martin" wrote:

http://www.onebrickcourt.com/cases.asp?id=58

Bunt V. Tilley, Hancox, Stevens, AOL, Tiscali and BT [2006] EWHC 407 (QB)
Case Date: 10/03/2006

Held

(5) The litigation constituted an abuse of process in accordance
with the principles set out in Jameel v. Dow Jones as there was "no
realistic prospect of a trial yielding any tangible or legitimate

advantage
such as to outweigh the disadvantages for the parties in terms of

expense,
and the wider public in terms of court resources." [Para. 78].

If he had a decent lawyer I think the outcome would have been in his
favour.

The ISPs had a Section 1 defence all along. They were never at risk of
losing.
FFS read the above before bullshitting.

Old 07-07-2006, 07:10 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
mike friend

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:20:41 +0100, "Guy Fawkes"
wrote:

"TNR" wrote in message
.. .

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"TNR" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

[...]

I think you are right - I was discussing it with a bloke in the pub
the other night and he said there had been a full and frank discussion
at The Lodge last week, it is definitely going to trial, and even the
result is already known; I must admit I don't know this pub myself.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

I think you are right - I was discussing it with a bloke in the pub
the other night and he said there had been a full and frank discussion
at The Lodge last week, it is definitely going to trial, and even the
result is already known; I must admit I don't know this pub myself.

The pub was "The Square and Compass"

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 07-07-2006, 09:11 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

I think you are right - I was discussing it with a bloke in the pub
the other night and he said there had been a full and frank discussion
at The Lodge last week, it is definitely going to trial, and even the
result is already known; I must admit I don't know this pub myself.

The pub was "The Square and Compass"

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Sure it wasnt the nipple and sword?