Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-07-2006, 06:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hornblower

Default Bind weed covers our garden - how to get rid of it?!

We have Bindweed covering most of our garden and plants, it seems
impossible to get rid of, every time we clean it from the garden it is
back (I know to try and remove the roots at the time time but it is so
well entrenched that this is proving very difficult). Is there anyway
to get rid of it or is it a case of clearing the garden completely and
restarting?!