Old 19-08-2006, 05:15 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Crowe and the services?

"Mike" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...

Ken wrote:

And if you were indeed a member of the senior service it seems very

strange
you appear to be somewhat homophobic, when its common knowledge that

around
75% of sailors will have indulged in homosexual practices at some time

or
another.

Hahahaha. More made up "facts".

I wondered about that!! Having been in the Royal Navy and NOT being aware
of
such a percentage, I wondered where he got it from!!

Would he like to explain?

:-((

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

I understand you were in the Navy, but 99% shore based, although you did go
to sea on a couple of training exercises, where your life was made hell by
other ratings, and your ass was reamed rather frequently.

Old 19-08-2006, 05:30 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...

and once again .....

Chris ...

I understand

does NOT understand :-(((

Give up Chris, you are up against me. And I always win :-)))))

Mike
The truth will prevail

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-08-2006, 05:45 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

Mike wrote:

I wondered about that!! Having been in the Royal Navy and NOT being aware of
such a percentage, I wondered where he got it from!!

The same place he gets all his "facts". Lala-land mostly. Having not
been in the Navy. I've no idea of what the proportion is, but I'd guess
it's about the same as the general population.

Would he like to explain?

Probably not. He'd rather go off at tangents, hurl abuse or get tetchy
over one small point. As per usual in the Chris Stevens "way".

Old 19-08-2006, 07:02 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

Ken wrote:
If you are unable to make coherent responses to posts then you LOSE!

Uncanny. He can see the problem but just can't get to do it himeself.