Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

June was quite right, I was indeed sipping a glass of Madeira m'dear when
some of the replies to my original post about this came into urg. From the
little catching up I've had time to do today, I think the general thinking
is now to move the possible meet to Judith's? In case it isn't, and we
decide to have two, then yes, Janet, I think three hours from you to us
should just about do it. We allow 3 to 3.5 hours to get to London from here
by car and Jim (I think it was Jim) Bovey Tracey is mere minutes from here -
20 perhaps and Exeter airport (just to give you a bearing) is about half an
hour. We just drove home from there this morning!
Can someone kindly bring me up to speed on the Norwich meet idea?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Devon urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 2 16-05-2007 07:36 PM
Cleavers - a reprise Sacha United Kingdom 4 27-08-2006 02:25 PM
ingenious idea, or terribly stupid idea? Bob Texas 6 10-03-2005 12:41 AM
christmas gift reprise Christopher J Barown Orchids 5 03-02-2005 02:39 PM
[IBC] Fw: Kilns in Japan: Reprise, another interesting tidbit dalecochoy Bonsai 0 11-02-2003 03:55 PM