Old 27-04-2007, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree Pruning and Removal West Hull - Recommendations Please

Hi all

We are in the final stages of planning permission to replace a totally
overgrown hedge with a 6' fence and more managable hedge.
The overgrown hedge is a line of blue lawson conifers which stand about 12'
tall and about 10' wide.
We want these removing and the stumps grinding out - from memory there are
15 of the blighters.

In addition we have one copper beech and one silver birch which stand about
30' tall which we want reducing to about half their current height and
spread.

Does anyone have personal recommendation of reliable company to carry out
this work please?
Must be reputable business with insurance cover due to proximity of our and
neighbour's property.

Thanks in anticipation

Phil

Old 27-04-2007, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/4/07 13:55, in article
, "TheScullster"
wrote:

[...]

You need to tell us where you live, Phil. If it's Inverness, it's no good
me recommending the people that just did some work in our Devon
churchyard.
;-)
--
Sacha

Never knew West Hull was near Inverness. But there you go, you learn
something new every day

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
www.rneba.org.uk

Old 27-04-2007, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
You need to tell us where you live, Phil. If it's Inverness, it's no good
me recommending the people that just did some work in our Devon
churchyard.
;-)
--

I must be psychic. For some reason I think he lives in West Hull

Old 27-04-2007, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/4/07 15:53, in article ,
"Space" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
You need to tell us where you live, Phil. If it's Inverness, it's no good
me recommending the people that just did some work in our Devon
churchyard.
;-)
--

I must be psychic. For some reason I think he lives in West Hull

Duh! Sorry! Put it down to the sudden return of hot weather. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-04-2007, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/4/07 15:53, in article ,
"Space" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
You need to tell us where you live, Phil. If it's Inverness, it's no
good
me recommending the people that just did some work in our Devon
churchyard.
;-)
--

I must be psychic. For some reason I think he lives in West Hull

Duh! Sorry! Put it down to the sudden return of hot weather. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)

Well although West Hull is not the best bit of Yorkshire I don't subscribe
to it being removed:-)

Quick Pick Pink Eye Purple Hull Pea Seeds Dennis Parker Edible Gardening 2 11-07-2008 11:54 PM
Coco Hull Mulch omi Gardening 12 17-04-2004 07:35 PM
Pond liner: old fiberglass boat hull? Pam Gibbs Ponds (alternative) 2 14-01-2004 09:02 AM
West Hull Manure Source? TheScullster United Kingdom 3 13-11-2003 05:12 PM
Pond liner: old fiberglass boat hull? Simon Avery Ponds (alternative) 0 12-11-2003 04:32 PM