Old 30-04-2007, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New to gardening? .. Start HERE

On Apr 30, 2:15 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 30/4/07 14:08, in article
om,

" wrote:
On Apr 30, 12:42 pm, Sacha wrote:

I think most posters here have him kill filed so are probably unaware of the
bizarre behaviour to which I have been subjected, especially as it comes
from someone to whom I do not and will not respond.
And this post of mine Gardenbanter *can* use with my blessing.

snip
Vulgar, yes, but still funny, in small
doses!

You're surely not suggesting that my persecutor is funny - in any doses?!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
(remove weeds from address)

No! Stop it!!!! I'm talking about you know who shhhhhhhhhh!

Old 30-04-2007, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 30, 3:29 pm, Sacha wrote:
No! Stop it!!!! I'm talking about you know who shhhhhhhhhh!

Well, I think I do. William Franklyn? ;-)

Isn't he dead now? I could do with a William Franklyn right now as
one of my Gillian Blades has lost its top due to a bird going mad in
gthe middle of it!!!!

Old 30-04-2007, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/4/07 16:40, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On 30 Apr 2007 08:23:47 -0700, "
wrote:

On Apr 30, 3:29 pm, Sacha wrote:
No! Stop it!!!! I'm talking about you know who shhhhhhhhhh!

Well, I think I do. William Franklyn? ;-)

Isn't he dead now?

So who is it?

Don't you remember the 70s tv ads for Schweppes "Schhhh, you know who"?
http://tinyurl.com/22q3xb

Old 30-04-2007, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 30, 4:57 pm, Sacha wrote:
Perhaps you should dance less energetically. ;-))

I knew it!! You have had a drop with William Franklyn Havn't you???

I had a day's annual leave today and I was like a demented bird
darting here, there everywhere, Edward told me I was making him
dizzy. Still I got pots planted up, all the ironing done, 2 loads of
washing on the line blowing gently in the hurricane type breeze
Cleared out two walk in closets, made a mental note to get the window
cleaner to clean all the windows inside as well as out, washed baby's
finger marks off furniture. I was relating all of this to my elder
daughter on the telephone and she said "Do you have anything to tell
me Ma?" No, I said, she said "anyone would think you were pregnant
and preparing for the birth,"

Edward has just gone very, very pale, quite ashen in fact and I can
see he is off to get another bottle off the rack, perhaps he is going
to toast his very hardworking, young(ish) wife for being such a
grafter. Correction, he says it is for him, now I wonder why??

Old 30-04-2007, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 30, 5:11 pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:01:12 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Not William Franklin, the woman who amuses Judy.

Martin, Ssshhhh........... you know who!!

Old 30-04-2007, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

See David, had I left I wouldn't have been able to correct the mistake I
made :-))

Kind regards

Mike

We'd get over it - honest!

Jeff
Old 30-04-2007, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/4/07 17:58, in article
,
" wrote:

On Apr 30, 4:57 pm, Sacha wrote:
[...]

Well, reading all this has made me tired, so witnessing it must have
exhausted him! I'm just off to book flights to a funeral so maybe the
bottle will have to be opened later!