Old 30-04-2007, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New to gardening? .. Start HERE

Brand new to gardening? Don't know your Cauliflower from your Wallflower?

Click here

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk

and go to the site with all the information. Gardenbanter is a 'hub' of well
over a dozen sites which bring together gardening for all. Gardenbanter
draws on the wealth of information of posters in other newsgroups such as
this one.

Sections include, Gardening, Garden Photos, (a binary newsgroup, you mustn't
post photos in this newsgroup), Edible Gardens, Roses, Orchids, Orchid
Photos, (another binary newsgroup), Bamboo, Bonsai and Lawns.

Then there are sections for World Wide Regional Gardeners, such as the U.K.,
Australia, North Carolina and Texas.

Water gardening isn't forgotten with Ponds and Freshwater Aquaria Plants.

Another part is a little more technical with sections Permaculture, Plant
Biology and Pant Science.

And if you fancy sending in a photo or two to the binary sections, yours may
be pulled out in the Random Photos Display.

So if you are in the dark as to which way you should plant your bulbs, throw
some light on the subject in..... http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
www.rneba.org.uk

Old 30-04-2007, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

.................................................. .............
'THE' Association if you served in the Electrical Branch of the Royal Navywww.rneba.org.uk

Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

Old 30-04-2007, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

David it was Hubbard's paranoia that made me go and look at it and realise
just what a good site it is:-))

Credit where it is due. www.gardenbanter.co.uk is ideal for ALL gardeners as
I have shown. New gardeners as well.

Am I not correct? Once again?

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
For all gardening features and advice,

Old 30-04-2007, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 30 Apr, 10:26, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

David it was Hubbard's paranoia that made me go and look at it and realise
just what a good site it is:-))

Credit where it is due.www.gardenbanter,co.ukis ideal for ALL gardeners as
I have shown. New gardeners as well.

Am I not correct? Once again?

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. .............
For all gardening features and advice,
visit ..www.gardenbanter,co.uk

I take it then that if it is so good and the answer to all your
prayers then you will be leaving this group as it clearly doesn't
fulfill your needs
David Hill

Old 30-04-2007, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 10:26, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Dave Hill" wrote in message
[...]

Quite the contrary, I have followed my own advice and added some of the
sites listed there as regulars to visit :-)

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On 30 Apr 2007 02:21:47 -0700, Dave Hill
wrote:

Another part is a little more technical with sections Permaculture,
Plant
Biology and Pant Science.

Who's a clever boy then?

The site is pants?

--

Martin

:-))

Thank you Martin ......

"Plant Science"

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Another part is a little more technical with sections Permaculture,
Plant
Biology and Pant Science.

Who's a clever boy then?

The site is pants?

--

Martin

:-))

Thank you Martin ......

"Plant Science"

Kind regards

Mike

See David, had I left I wouldn't have been able to correct the mistake I
made :-))

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:

Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

Vendetta? reads more like stalking the way he follows her around the group.
I know you are not obliged to like everyone you come across but it is
strange behaviour in my book.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 30-04-2007, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:

Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

Vendetta? reads more like stalking the way he follows her around the
group.
I know you are not obliged to like everyone you come across but it is
strange behaviour in my book.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

and Hubbard's vendetta against Gardenbanter doesn't rate in your book then?

Strange rules you have. Somewhat two faced I would say!

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/4/07 12:33, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:

Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

Vendetta? reads more like stalking the way he follows her around the group.
I know you are not obliged to like everyone you come across but it is
strange behaviour in my book.

Make that groups. This one, uk.food and twice in the bird watching group.
Stalking is exactly what it is and it's an alarming manifestation of blind,
obsessive hatred on his part. When things get to this level of malice, you
genuinely fear for your safety, especially as one peculiar poster, who is in
sympathy with him, has turned up outside our gate. And now that is coupled
with an apparently unbalanced determination to wreck this group just for the
hell of it. His history of this sort of behaviour is alarming, both in
terms of the immense damage he has done to newsgroups and the vendettas he
conducts against apparently randomly targeted victims, one of whom used to
be a member of this group and whom he still likes to taunt occasionally.
I think most posters here have him kill filed so are probably unaware of the
bizarre behaviour to which I have been subjected, especially as it comes
from someone to whom I do not and will not respond.
And this post of mine Gardenbanter *can* use with my blessing.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 30-04-2007, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

I put him in my killfile ages ago, he is a discrase to the navy!

Alan ex RNAS or FAA as it was when I joined it!

Old 30-04-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 30/4/07 12:33, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:

[...]

You should take up writing fiction Hubbard. You seem to have a bent for it
:-))

Delighted that you have agreed that Gardenbanter has 'your blessing' to
repeat a posting of yours.

:-))

Kindest regards.

I really recommend that you do contact a publisher and expand on your
fiction. Who knows, you might make a name for yourself. Many old people take
to writing, I wish you luck :-))

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

It's spelt 'disgrace' but then as an ex waafu, what more can be said :-)

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Old 30-04-2007, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 30, 12:42 pm, Sacha wrote:

I think most posters here have him kill filed so are probably unaware of the
bizarre behaviour to which I have been subjected, especially as it comes
from someone to whom I do not and will not respond.
And this post of mine Gardenbanter *can* use with my blessing.

I only just saw this Sacha and I would like to make a couple of
comments. As you know I came in for some pretty nasty behaviour from
a certain person, female. Anyway, she has been in my killfile for
yonks so whatever she posts doesn't worry me. She is in good company
with another one who makes an art of bitchy postings and she is there
not because she offends ne but because she bores me!!! I only have 2
people in my killfile, both female, one pre-menapausal and one post-
menapausal. I see you retain your dignity by rising about it but if
you put people in your killfile, then they can't offend.

Oddly enough, a woman who is in most people's kill-files, is not in
mine, she briefly called into urg, probably egged on by one of those
in my killfile. I can't killfile her, she makes me laugh, really
laugh, there is something about her humour, which offends all and
sundry on another group, that I actually find bizairrely
entertaining!!! I read her offerings on a third group, I don't
contribute to it as I think the lot of them are daft and off the wall
discussing a fictitious soap as if it were real life!!! But this
person' postings still entertain me and I go there just to lurk and
read her, she should be on the stage, her talents are really going to
waste and I am being utterly sincere when I say she would give Joe
Brand a run for her money. Vulgar, yes, but still funny, in small
doses!