Old 07-06-2007, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mind your own business!

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message
I've also seen garden centres selling what looks like the same plant
but covered in small orange berries. Is it the same plant?

David.

No it's a different thing. The name is on the tip of my tongue
but...........

Pin Cushion Plant: Nertera granadensis (Rubiaceae)
Jenny

Thanks that's the one and not the name that was on the tip of my tongue:-)

Wasn't on mine either, but I knew which book to look in :~)
Jenny

Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message
I've also seen garden centres selling what looks like the same plant
but covered in small orange berries. Is it the same plant?

David.

No it's a different thing. The name is on the tip of my tongue
but...........

Pin Cushion Plant: Nertera granadensis (Rubiaceae)
Jenny

Thanks that's the one and not the name that was on the tip of my
tongue:-)

Wasn't on mine either, but I knew which book to look in :~)
Jenny

Now I come to think of it-I knew which book to look in as well but I have
almost forgotten about the good old favourites in favour of Google etc.
Too idle to move the laptop from my lap and go upstairs for the books:-)

Old 08-06-2007, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
"David (Normandy)" wrote
I've also seen garden centres selling what looks like the same plant
but covered in small orange berries. Is it the same plant?
David.

No it's a different thing. The name is on the tip of my tongue
but...........

Pin Cushion Plant: Nertera granadensis (Rubiaceae)
Jenny

Thanks that's the one and not the name that was on the tip of my
tongue:-)

Wasn't on mine either, but I knew which book to look in :~)
Jenny

Now I come to think of it-I knew which book to look in as well but I have
almost forgotten about the good old favourites in favour of Google etc.
Too idle to move the laptop from my lap and go upstairs for the books:-)

Google is great if you can think of the right words to search
with........but sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words :~))
And my gardening books are 3ft away from my PC :~)
Jenny