Old 08-08-2007, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jeyes Fluid as weedkiller near wood?

John Vanini wrote:

why don't you
buy a good wood preservative and a good weedkiller?

Hi, John. No offence taken. I'm much guided by economy. I have good
wood preservative and excellent weedkiller, but if it were true I could
kill two birds with one stone I would. However, it seems that Jeyes
won't help me do that, as was suggested to me.

Eddy.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

No problem! Just thought I'd ask! Thanks for your reply. It makes sense to
me as I'm always trying to economise.

I hate throwing anything away in the belief that it will come in handy one
day. The only problem is that, when I need it, I probably won't be able to
find it becaue of all the junk I've collected.

I've also learned something from this discussion - if it's only that someone
is boiling rhubarb leaves, apparently, and I'm talking the blindingly
obvious - which will come as no surprise to my wife!

Best of luck.

Kindest regards to you and all in the group,

John

Jeyes Fluid harry United Kingdom 33 13-01-2012 09:45 AM
Jeyes Fluid for Water Feature? Trevor Tyrrell United Kingdom 10 06-03-2011 06:58 AM
Jeyes Fluid in Lidl David WE Roberts[_2_] United Kingdom 7 05-11-2010 12:15 PM
Jeyes Fluid - Good to poison your soil George.com Gardening 0 27-09-2006 05:22 PM
Jeyes Fluid?? Mog Gardening 7 21-04-2004 01:04 PM