Old 05-09-2007, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Help needed please

On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from contains these words:

On 5 Sep, 17:52, Anne Jackson wrote:
If it was a moderated group, that means that _you_ would be banned!

C'mon Anne, be honest, Mike isn't the only one posting on this group
and not talking about gardening issues. And he is not the only one who
is constantly poking either. Mike is terribly upset about the
treatment he has had here - but he has always remained polite. He is
an example of tolerance, he really is.

My granny used to say 'If you pick at a scab it never heals' and, you
know something? She was right!

Mike needs to stop picking...

That's my little piece of wisdom for today. Let's hope he heeds it?

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long

I was thrown from a horse last week and I have scabs down my right
forearm and my left buttock!!!!! Anyway, I can't stop picking
them!!!!!

Judith

Old 05-09-2007, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Funny combination;-) How did you land? (Besides uncomfortably)

Mike

www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily

Old 05-09-2007, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 5, 9:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

'THE' Association if you served in the Electrical Branch of the Royal Navywww.rneba.org.ukto find your ex-Greenie mess mateswww.iowtours.comfor all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will have a Stand- Hide quoted text -

On my butt!

Old 05-09-2007, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 5 Sep, 20:52, Anne Jackson wrote:
My granny used to say 'If you pick at a scab it never heals' and, you
know something? She was right!
Mike needs to stop picking...
That's my little piece of wisdom for today. Let's hope he heeds it?

) Yeah.

I note with interest you have put a sort of smiley there, I trust it was a
joke which went over my head. I have asked for an explanation but regret
that this has not been forthcoming. I would be most grateful for an
explanation if it is not rude or vulgar. Should it be so, please leave it in
the gutter where it belongs.

By the way, you said in an earlier posting something on the lines of 'I was
most upset by the treatment I have received'. Might I take the liberty of
correcting you. Nothing upsets me. I just feel sorry for those making
comments at me and the trouble they go to in their quest to annoy me. Such
as sending the RSPCA Inspector because of the hatred I have for cats in the
garden and their totally irresponsible owners. We ended up having a good
laugh as I have known this particular Inspector for a good number of years
:-))

Going to bed soon as I have a very busy day tomorrow :-))

Kind regards

Old 06-09-2007, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

The thing is that with a membership without those causing trouble and
stirring things up in an aggressive manner, there is very little to
do. It would be a good idea, and I have mentioned it before, for this
newsgroup to be moderated and I am quite certain that certain
antagonistic members would soon be banned or told to control their
contributions.

uk.net.news.management is thataway ---

Feel free to attempt to raise the issue, but don't be surprised if you get
this much support.