Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2008, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Digital projectors? bit OT

I do talks for garden clubs but my slide projector is starting to show
its age and will need replacing. I was thinking that I ought to consider
changing over to a digital projector but there seem to be several types.
I seldom project onto a bigger than 4'X4' screen.
Also digital images, what's the sort of file size that's required for
reasonable quality? and will scanning my existing slides give good enough
quality? (I have 2000+ slides and the thought of having to retake them
all is a bit daunting!)
I would be grateful for any hints, tips or comments from people who have
changed over.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk