Old 03-06-2008, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Alphabetical posts

The message
from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Oh - I thought it was just me who thought that :-)

Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too...

And anyway, who told you you were 'just'?

(Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)

Sweet dreams or naughty nightmares? ;-)))

Must write a bawdy song about 'Urgling in the Undergrowth'...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 03-06-2008, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Rusty Hinge 2 writes:
| The message
| from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
| The message
| from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:
| The message
| from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
|
| Oh - I thought it was just me who thought that :-)
|
| Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too...
|
| And anyway, who told you you were 'just'?
|
| (Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)
|
| Sweet dreams or naughty nightmares? ;-)))
|
| Must write a bawdy song about 'Urgling in the Undergrowth'...

You could probably include some of the above lines in it :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/6/08 22:37, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article , Rusty Hinge 2
writes:
| The message
| from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
| The message
| from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
words:
| The message
| from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
|
| Oh - I thought it was just me who thought that :-)
|
| Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too...
|
| And anyway, who told you you were 'just'?
|
| (Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)
|
| Sweet dreams or naughty nightmares? ;-)))
|
| Must write a bawdy song about 'Urgling in the Undergrowth'...

You could probably include some of the above lines in it :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Which? Exit pursued by a bare?! Possibly the most famous stage direction
(in the original) of all time.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-06-2008, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Sacha writes:
| On 3/6/08 22:37, in article , "Nick
| Maclaren" wrote:
| In article , Rusty Hinge 2
| writes:
| | The message
| | from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
| | The message
| | from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
| words:
| | The message
| | from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
| |
| | Oh - I thought it was just me who thought that :-)
| |
| | Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too...
| |
| | And anyway, who told you you were 'just'?
| |
| | (Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)
| |
| | Sweet dreams or naughty nightmares? ;-)))
| |
| | Must write a bawdy song about 'Urgling in the Undergrowth'...
|
| You could probably include some of the above lines in it :-)
|
| Which? Exit pursued by a bare?! Possibly the most famous stage direction
| (in the original) of all time.

Actually, I was thinking of "Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too..."
But, then, you know what men's minds are like :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/6/08 23:04, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

2
| writes:
| | The message
| | from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
| | The message
| | from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
| words:
| | The message
| | from "Mary Fisher" contains these
words:
| |
| | Oh - I thought it was just me who thought that :-)
| |
| | Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too...
| |
| | And anyway, who told you you were 'just'?
| |
| | (Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)
| |
| | Sweet dreams or naughty nightmares? ;-)))
| |
| | Must write a bawdy song about 'Urgling in the Undergrowth'...
|
| You could probably include some of the above lines in it :-)
|
| Which? Exit pursued by a bare?! Possibly the most famous stage direction
| (in the original) of all time.

Actually, I was thinking of "Oh no, Mary, I'm sure Janet did too..."
But, then, you know what men's minds are like :-)

Moi?!

Old 04-06-2008, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Mary Fisher
writes
(Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)

Janet, Linz, he called us 'Ladies'!

Mary

No he said that lady urglers would pursue him, I don't see me an' you
donning our Nikes at any moemnt soon do you ?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 04-06-2008, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Mary Fisher
writes
(Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)

Janet, Linz, he called us 'Ladies'!

Mary

No he said that lady urglers would pursue him, I don't see me an' you
donning our Nikes at any moemnt soon do you ?

Well, no.

Nor at any time in the future.

We're picky about who we pursue ...

Mary

Old 04-06-2008, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

We're picky about who we pursue ...

Whom!

--
Outraged Radio 4 Listener.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...
In article , Mary Fisher
writes
(Ducks and runs for cover, pursued by a hoard of Lady Urglers)

Janet, Linz, he called us 'Ladies'!

Mary

No he said that lady urglers would pursue him, I don't see me an' you
donning our Nikes at any moemnt soon do you ?

I certainly don't do running!