Old 09-08-2008, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default James Martin tv prog.

There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet
Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 9, 6:07*pm, Janet wrote:
There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Dash, I don't get that here in France, I lub James Martin's food.

Judith
Old 10-08-2008, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 10, 10:16*am, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:23:56 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

Duh not this James Martin?http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/
--

Martin

Martin!!!!! You are doing it again, confusing me!!!!!

Judith
Old 10-08-2008, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 10, 11:29*am, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 03:14:04 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:07*pm, Janet wrote:
There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Dash, I don't get that here in France, I lub James Martin's food.

Duh not this James Martin?

http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

--

Martin

Martin!!!!! * You are doing it again, confusing me!!!!!

In my mind the famous James Martin is the one I provided a link to.
Look at the books he has writtenhttp://www.jamesmartin.com/about/books_written.cfm

I'd never heard of the one you and I can't watch on uktvgardens.
--

Martin

I've heard of both!!!! James Martin, the chef, is on t.v. on Saturday
mornings, BB2, take a look, he is brilliant, I watch him as I wake up!

Judith
Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

On Aug 9, 6:07 pm, Janet wrote:
There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Dash, I don't get that here in France, I lub James Martin's food.

Duh not this James Martin? http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/chef_biogs...l#james_martin

That James Martin.

--
Chris H,
He's predictable, but that's to be expected.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hello ,
I believe this is a repeat but nevertheless , great fun the cooking and the
growing.

......................Leslie

Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article 2a810b39-f530-412e-aa5f-
,
says...

wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:07*pm, Janet wrote:
[...]

Thats terribly unromantic!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 10-08-2008, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes

Duh not this James Martin? http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

No this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/tv_and_rad...smartin_interv
iew.shtml
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 10-08-2008, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes

I'd never heard of the one you and I can't watch on uktvgardens.

I'm surprised as he's been on BBC TV and sky for some time now and
several books.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:07*pm, Janet wrote:
[...]

Why Charlie - have you never seen the film 'Tom Jones'? ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 11-08-2008, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 11, 8:47*am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:05:50 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 22:37:53 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Martin
writes

Duh not this James Martin?http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

No this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/tv_and_rad...jamesmartin_in....

I've found the recipes on his website now. I am hungry )http://www.jamesmartinchef.co.uk/pcc...thid=&lang=eng

Mea culpa
--

Martin

So what are you going to cook then?

Judith
Old 12-08-2008, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dr dr is offline

Janet wrote:

There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Yeah, James Martin - Digs Deep, and im sure we'd all love to have the deep
pockets James had when he built his garden.

Still it is nice to see a TV chef actually doing some of the growing and
enthusing about his own home grown crops. He's actually done a good job of
meeting people who could help and give advice etc and produced a wonderful
looking veg plot. - I'm just jealous really.

Duncan

Pittosporum - James Sterling - When to trim? Gurrie Australia 0 16-11-2003 07:02 AM
TV prog alert Sacha United Kingdom 0 05-04-2003 06:32 PM
That new Garden Prog awful MG United Kingdom 15 24-03-2003 10:44 PM
Keith Floyd Uncorked prog HaaRoy United Kingdom 0 16-01-2003 06:28 PM
Truffles and James Beard and Psilocybe mushrooms: Oh my! Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 16 14-11-2002 05:42 PM