Old 25-08-2008, 07:21 PM posted to soc.culture.irish,uk.rec.gardening

Default Des Higgins straight claim !

On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging liberal to
me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes. God'll
sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

Old 25-08-2008, 11:10 PM posted to soc.culture.irish,uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote in
:

On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging
liberal t

me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes.
God'll sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

Speechless, dear?

--
Saint Séimí mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the court of Queen Maeve

Old 26-08-2008, 10:03 AM posted to soc.culture.irish,uk.rec.gardening

Séimí mac Liam wrote:
Judith in France wrote in
:

On Aug 25, 7:21 pm, wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging
liberal t

me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes.
God'll sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... I know Des is straight...

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you.
Given the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

Speechless, dear?

It normally takes a few weeks at most before people posting to the
soc.culture groups realise that they are almost exclusively gay. I just
don't believe that Ray didn't notice this years ago. I would have thought
that the description of the SCI-Cons would have made it entirely explicit.

I don't know about URG though. The initials are a bit suggestive.

Old 26-08-2008, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 25, 11:10*pm, "Séimí mac Liam"
wrote:
Judith in France wrote :

On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging
liberal t

me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes.
God'll sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

Speechless, dear?

--
Saint Séimí mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the *court of Queen Maeve
Prophet of The Great Tagger
Canonized December '99- Hide quoted text -

Well, well, dear one, we shall have all of the oldies group in here
before long lol

Judith

Old 26-08-2008, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 9:08*am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging liberal to
me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes. God'll
sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

careful of the cross posting
--
What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matters compared to what lies within us.

I was about to reply Val and say leave our Des alone, he belongs to
us. Then I thought this is exactly what trolls want, so I thought I
had pressed discard, I didn't!!!

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 9:11*am, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:08:21 +0100, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:

On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging liberal to
me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes. God'll
sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

careful of the cross posting

Cross? Judith was seething.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Now Martin, have you ever seen me seethe!! All right, I give in, you
might have done!!!

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 9:52*am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:11:13 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:08:21 +0100, AriesVal
wrote:

[17 quoted lines suppressed]

Cross? Judith was seething.

I guess she couldn't speak for anger LOL
--
Every time you smile it is
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

Pack it in you two, lol See explanation above. Val, you don't know
Des yet, he is a longtime poster, a great guy and out of loyalty I
wanted to stick my oar in and defend him but then realised that trolls
love attention, so I didn't. Des knows he is held in high regard he
has here. ( Mutters ... maybe I should have marched over to that Irish
group, told them that I wanted to smack them in the mouth
and .......................

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 10:59*am, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:55:31 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:

snipe

Well, well, dear one, we shall have all of the oldies group in here
before long lol

Even the toothless harridans?
--

Martin

ROFL - email on way.

Judith

Old 26-08-2008, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 10:56*am, Judith in France
wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:08*am, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging liberal to
me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes. God'll
sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

careful of the cross posting
--
What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matters compared to what lies within us.
Emersonhttp://valerie.aries.googlepages.com/ariesval

I was about to reply Val and say leave our Des alone, he belongs to
us. *Then I thought this is exactly what trolls want, so I thought I
had pressed discard, I didn't!!!

Good move :-) As a poster on both, I can tell you Des is valued all
over. I just won't say it too loud, in case he gets all big headed on
us.

Cat(h)
Old 26-08-2008, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 1:11*pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:56*am, Judith in France
wrote:

On Aug 26, 9:08*am, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

[...]

Cat(h)- Hide quoted text -

Hi Cath, I've known Des for a number of years, and I wish there were
more like him, I didn't know he posted to an Irish group and as I am
Irish ... maybe I will take a look in there but if there are
troublemakers, maybe not, we have enough of them around usenet as it
is.

Judith

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 2:39*pm, Judith in France
wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:11*pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:56*am, Judith in France
wrote:

On Aug 26, 9:08*am, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

[...]

Judith- Hide quoted text -

There are some very sound regulars on SCI - though at the moment, you
really can't tell, because the place is over-run with fascist white
supremacy spouting cross-posters.
You need a cast iron Irish sense of humour to survive SCI at the best
of times, and the zennest ability to ignore or killfile to preserve
your own sanity with some of the resident loonies.
At its best, SCI is very, very good and funny. At its worst - as in
now - it is bloody awful.
Nowhere near as focussed and civilised as this place.
You've been warned :-)

Cat(h)
Old 26-08-2008, 07:05 PM posted to soc.culture.irish,uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:03:18 +0100, "Westprog" wrote:

Séimí mac Liam wrote:
Judith in France wrote in
:

On Aug 25, 7:21 pm, wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging
liberal t

me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes.
God'll sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... I know Des is straight...

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you.
Given the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

Speechless, dear?

It normally takes a few weeks at most before people posting to the
soc.culture groups realise that they are almost exclusively gay.

NO they are NOT!

I just
don't believe that Ray didn't notice this years ago.

Because it's not true!

I would have thought
that the description of the SCI-Cons would have made it entirely explicit.

I am not good at picking up hints, I like specifics...

I don't know about URG though. The initials are a bit suggestive.

URG?

Ray

Yes, whenever newsgroups are broken or menaced by International
Liberalism, Whitewolf is ready!
Ready to smash the Liberals! Wipe them out!
and shove them off the face of the Earth!
Smash the dirty red scum!
Kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts!
Kill!! Kill!!! Kill these ******* Libs!
I hate them!!! ArrrrRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
-Adapted from Monthy Phython
Old 28-08-2008, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:11 pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:56 am, Judith in France
wrote:

On Aug 26, 9:08 am, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21 pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56 pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

[...]

Hiya Judith: thanks for the vote of confidence; this all came from me
"discussing" gay rights on another newsgroup and I was "followed"
here. It could have been worse. (and I am straight but that is
neither here nor there).

Des