Old 18-03-2009, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

Put it down to a clash of personalities, or what you will.
As long as I persist in posting here, Sacha will be 'on my case'.

I don't subscribe to the mutual admiration society...

Sensible stuff snipped

I have thought long and hard about responding to this. I have my reasons
for doing so now.

I will not respond to any comments on this, but I wish to make this known

Ms Jackson was accusing me and my husband of being disgusting perverts. One
example being;

"Charlie, it has been a long hard day. I get in from work, to find that
some wimpy SMBD "slave" who lets his wife lead him around on
a dog-lead, attached to his "penis piercing" (if her posts in another
group are to be believed!) has written a post threatening me!!"

My husband was very angry and told her if it continued he would take it to
law.

That is all.

Now I really am here to learn about gardening from the experts here.