Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Isn't it too early for midges?

The message
from Gordon H contains these words:
In message ,
Rusty_Hinge writes
The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

Yes, sentimental old buggers, aren't we! g

sniff!

Yes. If I could find another G3 Matchless with girder forks and rigid
rear, I'd be in seventh heaven...

/sniff!

Or any Douglas, Longstroke Velo', Big Vin, or even - oh, I'll just have
to make do with me 'Onda 250RS and me BMW R80 innit. Now, howsabout a
window-box under the headlamp of one of them? Growing speedwell and
rocket?

Is this going to evolve into a thread where you two try to think of
Motor Sickle companies for every letter of the alphabet?

No - someone nicked my copy of Erwin Tragasch's Encyclopaedia of
motorcycles, thobut I could probably make a good try:

I might need a little help...

Arial
Brough
Calthorpe
Douglas
Excelsior
Francis Barnett
Gilera
Honda
Indian
J.A.Prestwich
Kawasaki
Laverda
Matchless
Norman
OK Supreme
Phelan and Moore
Rudge
Suzuki
Triumph
Ural
Velocette
Wooller
Yamaha
Zenith

--
Rusty
Old 11-04-2009, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

The bottom line is, at the end of the day, when the question was asked,
the boy done good.

I suppose a Cott Quirrel would be cheating?
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Gordon H contains these words:

I suppose a Cott Quirrel would be cheating?

I'm afraid so.

So's 'Quaka'

And Xundapp

--
Rusty

Too early , wayyyyy too early Terry Coombs Edible Gardening 3 25-02-2017 01:14 PM
midges Heather[_3_] United Kingdom 5 10-04-2007 11:59 PM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM
O/T Warding off Midges etc. janet.bennett United Kingdom 0 29-03-2003 09:44 AM