Old 16-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Registered User

Default Houseplants

Hi, is there anybody out there interested in houseplants - all different types - Monsteras, rubber plants (various), succulents, palms, cacti, rex begonias, etc?
My house is full of them and I'd like to gain any info I could.
Thanks, Jaycee
Old 17-02-2010, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hello jaycee,
Got a few houseplants myself and have gained a bit of
experience over the years, mainly with Christmas Cacti, Rhipsalidopsis,
Palour Palms, Dracenia (which has turned out not to be) and a Bird of
Paradise Plant. What did you want to know?

Regards.

--
jaycee

Old 17-02-2010, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"jaycee" wrote ...

Hi, is there anybody out there interested in houseplants - all different
types - Monsteras, rubber plants (various), succulents, palms, cacti,
rex begonias, etc?
My house is full of them and I'd like to gain any info I could.

You will find lots of knowledgeable people on this Newsgroup so ask away.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 17-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"jaycee" wrote ...

Hi, is there anybody out there interested in houseplants - all different
types - Monsteras, rubber plants (various), succulents, palms, cacti,
rex begonias, etc?
My house is full of them and I'd like to gain any info I could.

You will find lots of knowledgeable people on this Newsgroup so ask away.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK
I would like to know if I can take cuttings from Ficus Alii and if so, how?
Thanks, Jaycee
Old 18-02-2010, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"jaycee" wrote
Bob Hobden:
"jaycee" wrote ...-

Hi, is there anybody out there interested in houseplants - all
different
types - Monsteras, rubber plants (various), succulents, palms, cacti,
rex begonias, etc?
My house is full of them and I'd like to gain any info I could.-

You will find lots of knowledgeable people on this Newsgroup so ask
away.

I would like to know if I can take cuttings from Ficus Alii and if so,
how?

Probably best if you start a new thread on this subject.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden