Old 21-02-2010, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Even more snow.

Woke up this morning to 3 ins of snow. Still snowing hard here in
Oswestry weighing
down the thin branches of my young camellia only planted in a barrel
last year.
Don
Old 21-02-2010, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Donwill" wrote in message
Woke up this morning to 3 ins of snow. Still snowing hard here in Oswestry
weighing
down the thin branches of my young camellia only planted in a barrel last
year.
Don

Very heavy wet sleet here on the Isle of Wight at the moment.

Mike

--
Base for a Botanic visit to the Isle of Wight?
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 21-02-2010, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-02-21 08:19:39 +0000, Donwill
said:

Woke up this morning to 3 ins of snow. Still snowing hard here in
Oswestry weighing
down the thin branches of my young camellia only planted in a barrel
last year.
Don

No snow and no frost. But it's overcast and grey with a touch of blue
just to tantalise us!
--
Sacha

No blue here on the Isle of Wight, just rain :-(

Mike

Old 21-02-2010, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-02-21 08:19:39 +0000,
said:

Woke up this morning to 3 ins of snow. Still snowing hard here in
Oswestry weighing
down the thin branches of my young camellia only planted in a barrel
last year.
Don

No snow and no frost. But it's overcast and grey with a touch of blue
just to tantalise us!
--
Sacha

No blue here on the Isle of Wight, just rain :-(

Mike

Awoke her to about 3 inches of snow, the most we have had this year,
previously only a sprinkling. amazed to hear on local radios that almost
all the churches (except RC) have cancelled their services, first time I
recall that happening. I honestly believe that we have become unable to
put ourselves out.

--
Skulking in the low lands of North Staffordshire
Please reply to group,emails to designated

snow snow snow! Janet Tweedy[_2_] United Kingdom 11 18-01-2013 09:37 PM
Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative Charlie[_2_] Gardening 127 15-06-2007 06:11 AM
Even more dilapidated roses Padraig Garden Photos 1 04-01-2007 10:44 AM
even more new roses torgo Roses 2 29-04-2003 03:32 PM
OT, Daily mail scam cash prize game? Even more OT :-(( Mike United Kingdom 0 09-02-2003 06:49 PM