Old 05-08-2010, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default question about insurance

hugh ] wrote:
What a depressing thread. Is this what we are reduced to? Can't get a
wisteria pruned without a great debate about insurance and liability
just in case anything untoward happens. What about my window cleaner or
the people from the charity shop who come on to my property to collect a
bag of old clothes, the painter and decorator, the plumber, the Dyson
engineer etc etc. Must I ask them all for a certificate of insurance?

To be fair, if your charity shop collector is having to borrow your ladders,
you may want to consider leaving your donation in a slightly more convenient
location next time.

Any insurance agents here? A question TOM KAN PA Gardening 6 20-05-2004 10:02 PM
I am looking for Tree Felling Insurance ?? United Kingdom 2 19-09-2003 06:22 PM
Horticultural Show insurance? Jim W United Kingdom 6 07-08-2003 09:23 PM
insurance hendo2002 United Kingdom 11 08-07-2003 11:41 PM
Pond safety, insurance liability GARY BEEZ Ponds 9 27-04-2003 02:44 AM