Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered User

Default Soooo much junk in a garden

Hi all

I popped in a while ago for advice re clearing a section of garden, about
90sq yards.

I have been stunned how much rubbish came out of a mound of mud....

1 caravan chassis
2 wheelbarrow loads of broken glass (builders wheel barrow)
6 wheelbarrow loads of bricks and general rubble
1 wheelbarrow load of smashed floor tiles
3 caravan wheels
2 beds and mattresses, rotted so the springs had burst out.
1 caravan roof
assorted old tools

I have (below) some before photos and some shots of how far I have got,
The oak/chestnut furniture I made at the weekend ready for when I have finished the great garden clearout.

At the back right of the garden thre are a few sheets of roof material, 3ft out of the ground and 5ft buried in the ground, I am tempted to leave them there and put pland of fencing in front of them.

Sorry, cant't post photos?
so a link to a gallery instead

Mark Baigent Photography | New Gallery

Mark