Old 16-05-2011, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default It was in this newsgroup/forum .....

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
On May 15, 9:28 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Mike
Who will never be GRAND MASTER of one Lodge let alone two at one time ;-))

Erm, a 'Grand Master' is the presiding officer over several lodges
within his jurisdiction (province) and therefore cannot be GM of just
one lodge. Unless of course you are referring to *the* Grand Master of
the United Grand Lodge of England, of which there is only one and the
presiding post is currently held by the Duke of Kent. You can
however, be Worshipful Master of several lodges at the same time,
maybe this is what you mean.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

I am of course fully aware of that, let's hope that the person who made the
false accusation, made on this newsgroup, that "I" said that I would be
Grand Master of two Lodges at the same time, now retracts the accusation as
it has been explained by someone other than me
:-))

Interesting that my 'statement' has never been produced :-))

Just one small nit picking thing ......... "Erm, a 'Grand Master' is the
presiding officer over several lodges
within his jurisdiction (province)" ............. his title is of course
'Provincial Grand Master' :-) Such as http://hiowmasons.org/

and those who said I would be hauled over the coals in my Lodge for being so
open and talk about Freemasonry and that 'Their Fathers would be turning in
their graves' might like to come into the 21st Century with
http://hiowmasons.org/news/138-fitcproject.

I don't expect any admissions or apologies from people who have got it
wrong.

Kindest regards

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 16-05-2011, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
On May 15, 9:28 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

I take it you must be bored then Mike sitting there thinking wife out in the
garden busy, nothing on the telly, no interviews on worldwide radio, no
theatres to single handidly save, all my associations running like clockwork
thanks to yours truly, so how am I going to pass the time until countdown
comes on?
I know I'll resurrect that old chestnut of mine about the masons, that
should do the trick hasn't failed me in the 10 years I've been harping on
about it!!

Congratulations Mike, how about Richard the welder haven't heard anything
about him lately!

Harry D

Old 16-05-2011, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Harry D" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
On May 15, 9:28 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Mike
Who will never be GRAND MASTER of one Lodge let alone two at one time
;-))

Erm, a 'Grand Master' is the presiding officer over several lodges
within his jurisdiction (province) and therefore cannot be GM of just
one lodge. Unless of course you are referring to *the* Grand Master of
the United Grand Lodge of England, of which there is only one and the
presiding post is currently held by the Duke of Kent. You can
however, be Worshipful Master of several lodges at the same time,
maybe this is what you mean.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

[...]

No ;-)

sitting there thinking wife out in the garden busy,

No. Kitchen where she belongs at this time of the afternoon

nothing on the telly,

Very rarely watch Telly. It's all soaps/guns/detectives/garden and
housemakeovers :-((

no interviews on worldwide radio,

Keep up please

no theatres to single handidly save,

Single handed? Oh dear :-(( http://www.friendsofshanklintheatre.org.uk/

all my associations running like clockwork thanks to yours truly,

What part of "Committee" do you not understand?
http://www.nsrafa.org/%5CDefault.aspx, or http://www.rneba.org.uk/ both with
wonderful dedicated committee members :-))

so how am I going to pass the time until countdown comes on?

Countdown to what? So you believe in this god cr*p too eh? :-(((

I know I'll resurrect that old chestnut of mine about the masons, that
should do the trick hasn't failed me in the 10 years I've been harping on
about it!!

Have you? "Harping on about it"? You should be ashamed. You are not a
recipient of the wonderful work which is done ............... that is so
obvious :-((((

Congratulations Mike, how about Richard the welder haven't heard anything
about him lately!

Possibly inside for ******* but not sure and I certainly don't have first
hand knowledge. Do you know different?

Harry D

and I just wonder who is sooooooooooooo brave to hide behind Harry D?

Kind regards

Mike
Who doesn't hide behind anything :-))

NEXT PLEASE

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.