Old 15-05-2011, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default It was in this newsgroup/forum .....

.. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 15-05-2011, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 May 2011 20:45:56 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

Whilst it wasn't me, guv (as you know), I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways (which have been documented over
time) but you cannot dig up those of others (and you ignore your own).
It only goes to confirm the widely held belief that you don't actually
read the posts to which you respond (which I know you don't).
Otherwise, the methodology would be immediately apparent to you.

I really do wish you every success in re-reading historic posts to
find the information which you seek.

Hint - if all else fails, save your newsgroup posts from your
newsreader to a text file. Then open the text file and search for
"mason". Just noticed, you use Outlook Express. Don't know if that
does this. Have a look at the help file.

Here's hoping that you've bought your wife a chair and she can at
last sit down having been standing as a gardener for over 50 years.

Cheers

Jake
Old 15-05-2011, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

Whilst it wasn't me, guv (as you know), I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways (which have been documented over
time) but you cannot dig up those of others

Mike enjoys stirring the pot, and facts have very little to do with it.
Rather like many "news" commentators on my side of the pond and I suspect
across it as well.
It's raining here too...I actually have some rice plants to set out, so
don't mind too much...

Old 15-05-2011, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Thank you so much for your contribution Jake but reference

"" I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways ""

that's just the point, THEY DON'T, they SAY, I have posted something but
NEVER EVER back up their accusations with ""my postings"

However, as you appear to be an expert, kindly find the postings where
someone was taking me to task for speaking in public about Masonic
activities. If I remember correctly, said person said that my Lodge would
never allow such publicity, or words of that effect, and that I would be
chastised. .......................... Not by the GRAND MASTER of course but

:-))

Mike
Who will never be GRAND MASTER of one Lodge let alone two at one time ;-))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 16-05-2011, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Jake, you naughty, naughty boy :-)

Baz

Old 16-05-2011, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

That's alright Baz, I will just write to his family ;-)

Old 16-05-2011, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

My sister was saying yesterday that she hasn't had any post for a
week. I'll tell her to expect a letter from Mike. ;-)

Jake
Old 16-05-2011, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

I will have to telephone to get the name, and spelling ;-))

Old 16-05-2011, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 15/05/2011 20:45, 'Mike' wrote:
.. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

What's the problem in using Google Groups, and searching for Gardening
Masons, Freemasons, or Freemansonry, in uk.rec.gardening?

--

Jeff
Old 16-05-2011, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 15, 8:45*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Here you go Mike. You have fiv epostings.
https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...rch+this+group

Old 16-05-2011, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"harry" wrote in message
On May 15, 8:45 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Here you go Mike. You have fiv epostings.
https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...rch+this+group

.................................................. ..............................

and the answer to my question is where?

:-(((

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 16-05-2011, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message

Commemorating nine years of him posting ********.
--

Martin

You think that?

How come no one has given an example or answered any of my postings asking
for actual proof of what I am 'SUPPOSED' to have said?

Mike

NEXT PLEASE

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 17-05-2011, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 16, 5:32*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On May 15, 8:45 pm, "'Mike'" wrote: . .........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Here you go Mike. *You have fiv epostings.https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...?hl=en&group=u...

.................................................. ..........................*....

and the answer to my question is where?

If you open the link in googole groups its hows you where all the
postings went to.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Gary Woods
writes

Mike enjoys stirring the pot,

- usually after he has sat* on it.

* warning to the faint of heart - possible typo

--
regards andyw