Old 01-10-2011, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Use of the English Language.

NOT OT

Applicable to this site.

A once regular troll once swore at me on this newsgroup and I put him and
his posting in the gutter where it belonged. For a very long time I have
taken the stance that if one has to use abusive language to express
yourself, you are lacking in the education of the English Language

Your comments would be welcome, and remember, this, and your responses are
archived and are copied to gardenbanter and suchlike.

I, and my friends who have been directed to these sites to see the

There is NO place for foul language on ANY newsgroup or forum

Mike

Old 01-10-2011, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 5:38*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
NOT OT

Applicable to this site.

A once regular troll once swore at me on this newsgroup and I put him and
his posting in the gutter where it belonged. For a very long time I have
taken the stance that if one has to use abusive language to express
yourself, you are lacking in the education of the English Language

Your comments would be welcome, and remember, this, and your responses are
archived and are copied to gardenbanter and suchlike.

I, and my friends who have been directed to these sites to see the

There is NO place for foul language on ANY newsgroup or forum

Mike

Why does anyone need to use foul language. our language is so rich
that one can always curse without cussing. Keep calm and carry on. :-)
Chris.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Crowings pruned

Hmmm. I only picked this up by accident but as I've got it, lets
enjoy. I've cut his input and pasted it below with interspersed
comments as that's the only way my wonderful newsreader settings will
let me,.

Applicable to this site.

Your coment, Crowe. Please explain "site". (Actually, no need to
bother. Anyone with the remotest interest in you comments has
killfiled you as you've proved yourself to be a [maybe the bit on top
of the neck of someone called Richard?]

A once regular troll once swore at me on this newsgroup and I put him and
his posting in the gutter where it belonged. For a very long time I have
taken the stance that if one has to use abusive language to express
yourself, you are lacking in the education of the English Language

Hang on, do you mean that you put yourself and your posting in the
gutter? Why then do you persist?

Your comments would be welcome, and remember, this, and your responses are
archived and are copied to gardenbanter and suchlike.

Taken for granted. Incidentally, Crowe, feel free to respond. I won't
see your excrement. Apologies to certain URGlers who will.

I, and my friends who have been directed to these sites to see the

Why? You actually have friends? Miracles? I'll send your contact
details to the Pope. You must (on your own admission) be eligible for
beatification.

There is NO place for foul language on ANY newsgroup or forum

Ah, So we must not utter the phrase "M... C....". Suits me..0 If we
remove Crowe from the group then the need for foul language proably
reduces by 100%.

Incidentally, Mr Clerk, the regulars in this newsgroup rarely utilise
the foul language to which Mr Crowe refers (I'm having stomach pains
at the thought of referring to him as Mr) other than when referring to
the aforementioned Mr Crowe. The man's so up his own rear end as to be
unbelievable! He must have a 2 foot diameter sphincter at least (to
allow the shoulders to follow the head).

Cheers, Jake
URGling from the less wet end of Swansea Bay in between
sweeping up leaves by the cubic metre!

www.rivendell.org.uk
Old 02-10-2011, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
[...]

Jake your expertise at producing almost readable fiction is a tribute to the
capacity of your brain. Had you thought of producing some more and finding a
literary agent. There's a best seller in you I think.

Tell you what, make it into a play and I will see what it's like and
possibly produce and direct it on stage. I have produced a few plays for
fund raising. Did one last Monday Night at the Shanklin Theatre and made
about £800.00 for the Theatre. Great fun, all volunteers.

Come on, give it a go :-))

Mike in anticipation

Old 02-10-2011, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 2, 7:38*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

What part of Jakes post is not 100% accurate I find hard to work out?
And comments on bad language coming from one of usenets most prolific
trolls are in themselves rather silly, as getting attention from
others is pretty much the one and only reason for Mike Crowes posts
over the last 15 yrs or so.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 7:38 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

.................................................. ...................................

and your post Chris are .........................................?

(apart from being lies of course)

Mike
(who keeps the same name and doesn't hide it)

Old 02-10-2011, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 20:09:26 +0100, The Clerk
wrote:

On Oct 1, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

They call him a shit because he behaves as a shit. Similarly when they
call him a bully or a liar.
They are gardeners, down to earth and used to calling a spade a spade.
The answer is in Crowe's own hands. All he has to do is behave with
respect to others and he will then be treated with respect in return.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-10-01 20:09:26 +0100, The Clerk
said:

Why does anyone need to use foul language. our language is so rich
that one can always curse without cussing. Keep calm and carry on. :-)
Chris.

Actualy, there are times when a swear word makes a point in a way
nothing else can. *It is especially effective when someone who very
rarely swears, uses a small piece of bad language. *As you see, it
makes a point by its very existence and one that most people appear to
agree with in terms of its descriptive flexibility!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Quite..............and especially so in relation to responses to
clumsy trolls such as Mike Crowe!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 2, 9:40*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 7:38 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Jake seems to know you personally Mike, as the contention above seems
to sum you up pretty much perfectly!

Old 02-10-2011, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 9:40 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 7:38 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

[...]

.................................................. ..................................

and your post Chris are .........................................?

(apart from being lies of course)

Mike
(who keeps the same name and doesn't hide it)

"The man's so up his own rear end as to be
unbelievable! He must have a 2 foot diameter sphincter at least (to
allow the shoulders to follow the head)."

Jake seems to know you personally Mike, as the contention above seems
to sum you up pretty much perfectly!
.................................................. .......

but once again Chris all you do is to repeat something time and time again,
no matter to you whether it is a true fact or not.

Will it take Jake or some other to come up with something you can repeat
again and again and again, mixing in with it of course, something which has
developed in that brain cell of yours that you will pass off as fact and
truth, which once again you will be unable to prove?

I am looking for new things. Please do not just repeat others. Tell you
what, go back through the threads and see what others have written. See if
you can get into the feeling the people who wrote the bile in the first
place and try to understand their feelings which cause them to write such
rubbish. Imagine their thoughts as the rubbish spewed out. Then have a go
yourself.

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 02-10-2011, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-10-01 20:09:26 +0100, The Clerk
said:

Why does anyone need to use foul language. our language is so rich
that one can always curse without cussing. Keep calm and carry on. :-)
Chris.

Actualy, there are times when a swear word makes a point in a way nothing
else can. It is especially effective when someone who very rarely swears,
uses a small piece of bad language. As you see, it makes a point by its
very existence and one that most people appear to agree with in terms of
its descriptive flexibility!
--
Sacha

I see. So you would swear in front of the Vicar, The Queen etc would you?

Are you unable to express yourself strongly and firmly enough with the
'polite' English language that words fail you and you resort to the language
of the gutter?

I look forward to your and other's comments on this.

Losing your temper so it makes you swear. And this leads to the excessive
use of the 'f' word in public. I trust all the readers of this
newsgroup/forum support this? If not, why not? Where exactly do you draw the
line, and why there?

Mike

Old 02-10-2011, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 2, 2:19*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 9:40 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 7:38 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

[...]

.................................................. ......

[...]

Talking of rubbish, remember when you were claiming to be a high level
freemason, and also suggested you were working with nonces in camp
hill?
Old 02-10-2011, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 2, 2:49*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2011-10-01 20:09:26 +0100, The Clerk
said:

[...]

Calling someone like you a complete **** isnt really swearing, its
simply a statement of fact.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bart" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 2:19 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 9:40 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

[...]