Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Registered User

Thumbs up

Hi Charlie

Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.

My husband has been busy on the internet looking for the correct size: 1-2m - 1.5m that we need of the Yew trees but is having difficulty finding them, or they're too expensive for us.

I didn't know that only eleven metres of wall would need 22 plants! lol That amounts to approx £800.

Yes, we're definitely avoiding the Leylandii trees, wouldn't want to start WW3 with the entire street!

If anyone, or yourself, has any more ideas on other shrub varieties then we'd be most grateful. Hopefully, we'll be able to find the Yew somewhere not too pricey.

Many thanks again for your time.
Kind Regards, Eloise