Old 17-04-2012, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default There will no be .........

.... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 17-04-2012, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Something they won't mention
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-MSNC7VH...of-People.html

or my involvement and photography here
http://www.shanklintheatre.com/theatre_hire.aspx

but never mind :-))

Mike

Old 17-04-2012, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 9:42*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Maybe you simply dont get the fact that you are widely disliked pretty
much everywhere you post on usenet, and need to take a look at the
appalling way you behave on here, which will provide you with the
reason why others dislike you so much?
Old 17-04-2012, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default There will now be .........

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 9:42 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Maybe you simply dont get the fact that you are widely disliked pretty
much everywhere you post on usenet, and need to take a look at the
appalling way you behave on here, which will provide you with the
reason why others dislike you so much?

Title corrected :-))

(I was right again wasn't I????)

:-))

Chris have you looked at the National Service (RAF) Association's website?

:-))

and Chris, did you check out http://www.myalbum.com/Album=MSNC7VHK

Old 17-04-2012, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz wrote:

If you carry on your disruptive activities within this group, I WILL send
an abuse report to btinternet.com.

Better yet, plonk and ignore.
Works a treat!

Old 17-04-2012, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Gary Woods wrote in
:

Baz wrote:

If you carry on your disruptive activities within this group, I WILL
send an abuse report to btinternet.com.

Better yet, plonk and ignore.
Works a treat!

Some people ages ago did not realise the plonk, Killfilter/kf.
Now I am getting advice! How good the group has learned.

Evolution! Not taking the mickie, but its good that the KF is now common in
this group. I bet someone is going to say now oh yes you are kf'd. So
what. There is more to life, that's for sure.

Baz
Old 17-04-2012, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 3:33*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

.. .

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

... a sustained period of "Mike Crowe Bashing"

Kindest regards

Mike

You know, Mike, the things I have read about you recently prove that you
are a F*****g nonce, liar, cheat, stalker, and above all a very nasty
piece
of work. You disgust me.
And for me to think you have reformed makes me feel sick. My mistake.

If you carry on your disruptive activities within this group, I WILL send
an abuse report to btinternet.com.

You WILL lose your account. Being on the Isle Of White (your spelling, not
mine) your options will be limited to a dongle, and even so the dongle
might not work in prison. BE WARNED. I am after you!

Baz

:-))

I bet you feel a lot better with that little outburst don't you?

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Yet more fans of yours coming out of the woodwork I see
mike...............why might that be I wonder?
Old 17-04-2012, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

.. .

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

Because I'm a great guy and just a few people such as yourself, love to take
a poke and spread crap.

Next question please.

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Old 17-04-2012, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 5:14*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

You have kept that very well hidden over the years mike! Most people
on here think you are a complete arsehole.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

I cannot be responsible for their ignorance can I?

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 17-04-2012, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 8:47*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

If you are so well liked, why on earth do so many people on here seem
to loathe and detest you?
Old 17-04-2012, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 8:47 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

Now you are getting somewhere :-))

How many on here? I could count them on one hand :-)))

And does that bother me when there is a real world out here?

:-)))

Think about this, when I went into hospital for my heart operation, I had so
many 'Get Well' Cards that the locker wasn't big enough. On the other
newsgroups and forums I post on I had dozens of 'Get well' wishes which were
printed out and brought into me. How many visitors are allowed at a bedside?
2. On one occasion I had 7 SEVEN

Which newsgroup had NO 'Get well' messages. uk.rec.gardening. Why do you
think that was? :-))))))

I have plenty of friends in this real world in lots of groups.

Do I 'really' bother about you and what is said on these newsgroups by
people who hide behind funny names? .....................................
Pigs might fly

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 18-04-2012, 07:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 9:55*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 8:47 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 3:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in news:qe-
:

[...]

On nearly all NG you have ever posted to you are kill filed by most
regular users, so seems unlikely you would have received many get well
soon message posts! The fact that you are a rude, arrogant, know it
all, who has also proved themselves to be a liar and a cheat, are all
things which might mean you are maybe not quite as popular as you seem
to be suggesting?