Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Registered User

Default Project ideas [photo attached]

Hi,

I have an area at the end of my garden that is north facing. If you look at the attached photo you will see the area from the shed to the fence needs some gardening work.

I was thinking of planting a blossom tree where the brick work is and then something next to that (ignore the destroyed rosemary bush!).

Any ideas on what I could plant here? As it is what you will see from the kitchen window I wanted to plant something colourful and big to cover the fence and potentially provide some cover too.

I look forward to any ideas people have, thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0195.jpg
Views:	313