Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2012, 11:32 AM
graf's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Dungannon
Question Can anyone identify these two plants for me?

Hi, I was cleaning a neighbours' roof gutter out a couple of months ago and came across two little plants growing out of it. seemed a shame to throw them away as they didnt look like weeds, also I wanted to give them a chance and see what they would turn out like. I think they are two varieties of shrub and at the moment stand just over a foot tall in length each. Would love to put a name to these two, and hope that they will bloom maybe next year. If anyone does know what these are, I would also be great full for any sound advice on pruning and winter care,
Many thanks in advance

Graf
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-21 10.29.25.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	945.0 KB
ID:	15178   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-21 10.29.02.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	1,001.3 KB
ID:	15179