Old 21-09-2012, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Help for Heros?

"Martin" wrote in message

"In terms of donation revenues I would imagine that H4H is in the top
5 of the UK operators, and in common with the others around about 75%
of these revenues, will be directed toward "admin" costs..."

is both untrue and libelous

Thank you Martin. Stevens is undoubtedly too lazy, and anxious to avoid
facts getting in the way of his prejudice, to actually follow your link so
to avoid any doubt here are the figures

Headline Figures:

Period End Sep 2011

***Admin Costs as % of Total expenditure -0.15%***

Now, I have no more interest in responding to KEN, Steerpike and Tony99
(Chris Stevens) (Yes, all one and the same idiot) I believe now he is just
desperately trying to generate an argument and he will get no more from me!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 21-09-2012, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Friday, September 21, 2012 10:47:53 AM UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

"In terms of donation revenues I would imagine that H4H is in the top

5 of the UK operators, and in common with the others around about 75%

of these revenues, will be directed toward "admin" costs..."

is both untrue and libelous

Thank you Martin. Stevens is undoubtedly too lazy, and anxious to avoid

facts getting in the way of his prejudice, to actually follow your link so

to avoid any doubt here are the figures

Headline Figures:

Period End Sep 2011

***Admin Costs as % of Total expenditure -0.15%***

Now, I have no more interest in responding to KEN, Steerpike and Tony99

(Chris Stevens) (Yes, all one and the same idiot) I believe now he is just

desperately trying to generate an argument and he will get no more from me!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

I can understand the reasons for that.........you wouldnt want to discuss the whys and wherefores of a "charity" operation that supports terrorism now would you?

Old 21-09-2012, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message

[...]

Certainly not on a gardening newsgroup - no.

Presumably you are a coward who dare not venture onto the likes of uk.politics.misc for fear of the mauling you would get?

So you choose what you believe to be a group full of kind old ladies and retired gentlemen and try to peddle your nonsense here instead?
Old 21-09-2012, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

What untrue in the same way those involved in illegal wars designed to further the political and economic ambitions of the US, are being referred to as "heros"?

What is untrue and libelous is the claim "... and in common with the

others around about 75% of these revenues will be directed to "admin

costs" "

If you can prove this statement either put up or shut up.

--

Martin

I wonder if you would be able to provide full details of any of the sovereign states which have been attacked by UK forces in the last 10 years say, that posed any sort of direct threat to either the security or the people of the UK?

As to scamming donated money, I would guess this is the main reason for many very costly building projects, which mean its very easy to skim off considerable sums in cash.

If this were not the case, then I would guess proper support in the form of things ex-service people actually need to help with everyday existence would be forthcoming.

As it is disabled ex-service people are forced to put up with cheap Chinese made artificial limbs, which in many cases dont fit properly, which makes any attempt to use them to help with mobility very difficult.

Old 21-09-2012, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Well, you know the answer,

Start your own charity for the wounded and buy only British products, including false limbs.

Whingeing like a child is not going to help.

Old 22-09-2012, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Friday, September 21, 2012 5:38:23 PM UTC+1, John wrote:
Well, you know the answer,

Start your own charity for the wounded and buy only British products, including false limbs.

Whingeing like a child is not going to help.

Do you feel that crooks making enormous profits out of the suffering of ex service people is quite acceptable then John?

Old 22-09-2012, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ken" wrote in message

Do you feel that crooks making enormous profits out of the suffering of ex
service people is quite acceptable then John?

Crooks = criminal activity -- serious accusation there Ken (:-(

Evidence ?

Pete

Old 22-09-2012, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:00:55 AM UTC+1, Pete wrote:
"Ken" wrote in message

Do you feel that crooks making enormous profits out of the suffering of ex

service people is quite acceptable then John?

Crooks = criminal activity -- serious accusation there Ken (:-(

Evidence ?

Pete

Open your eyes, and have a look at the reasons why multi million pound building projects, and not the type of things needed for everyday living are being paid for by donations.............
Old 22-09-2012, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:27:24 AM UTC+1, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:49:01 -0700 (PDT), Ken

wrote:

What untrue in the same way those involved in illegal wars designed to further the political and economic ambitions of the US, are being referred to as "heros"?

What is untrue and libelous is the claim "... and in common with the

others around about 75% of these revenues will be directed to "admin

costs" "

If you can prove this statement either put up or shut up.

I wonder if you would be able to provide full details of any of the sovereign states which have been attacked by UK forces in the last 10 years say, that posed any sort of direct threat to either the security or the people of the UK?

Which is totally irrelevant

So you can't justify your allegations.. Better get yourself a good

lawyer. You are going to need one.

--

Martin

I dont think for one moment crims who are currently making extremely good profits, would be interested in taking legal action, which might well draw attention to their activities.........do you Martin?

Old 22-09-2012, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

wrote:

What untrue in the same way those involved in illegal wars designed to further the political and economic ambitions of the US, are being referred to as "heros"?

What is untrue and libelous is the claim "... and in common with the

others around about 75% of these revenues will be directed to "admin

costs" "

If you can prove this statement either put up or shut up.

I wonder if you would be able to provide full details of any of the sovereign states which have been attacked by UK forces in the last 10 years say, that posed any sort of direct threat to either the security or the people of the UK?

Which is totally irrelevant

So you can't justify your allegations.. Better get yourself a good

lawyer. You are going to need one.

--

Martin

I would have thought terrorist attacks being paid for by cash strapped UK taxpayers is very much relevant to those paying the cost!

Old 22-09-2012, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:15:38 AM UTC+1, Ken wrote:

On Friday, September 21, 2012 5:38:23 PM UTC+1, John wrote:

Well, you know the answer,

Start your own charity for the wounded and buy only British products, including false limbs.

Whingeing like a child is not going to help.

Do you feel that crooks making enormous profits out of the suffering of ex service people is quite acceptable then John?

I will assume that your deliberate attempt to avoid the subject of getting off your arse and doing some honest charitable work yourself, means that you are not the slightest bit interested in doing any hard work, but you just prefer the easy option of making unsubstantiated allegations from behind your firewall?

If you want to rail against organisations making enormous profits, you could start with the energy companies.

Are you frightened of them?
Old 22-09-2012, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:22:41 AM UTC+1, John wrote:
[...]

I would agree entirely about the energy companies, but as the robbery they are engaged in is supported 100% by the establishment, there is little anyone can do about it.

As to "honest" charitable work, it seems you dont quite understand how these businesses actually work? Deceiving those making donations is pivotal to cash flow, and should the true manner they operate become generally known, the cash flows would be drastically reduced.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in
:

Now, I have no more interest in responding to KEN, Steerpike and
Tony99 (Chris Stevens) (Yes, all one and the same idiot) I believe
now he is just desperately trying to generate an argument and he will
get no more from me!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia, you could ignore these trolls.
They feed off of responses and renew their lurch.
Just ignore them, or more precisely, one poster who shifts his or her
nym.
My advice, to be clear, do not respond.
Start a new thread on your subject?

Baz
Old 22-09-2012, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:46:39 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in

:

Now, I have no more interest in responding to KEN, Steerpike and

Tony99 (Chris Stevens) (Yes, all one and the same idiot) I believe

now he is just desperately trying to generate an argument and he will

get no more from me!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia, you could ignore these trolls.

They feed off of responses and renew their lurch.

Just ignore them, or more precisely, one poster who shifts his or her

nym.

My advice, to be clear, do not respond.

Start a new thread on your subject?

Baz

Baz do you not find it distasteful that various businesses are generating enormous profits in direct relationship to the suffering of ex service people, who to all intents and purposes have been dumped by the MOD?

Like it or not, when the propaganda relating to all this is dismissed, profit is the primary motive here, and means that those in dire need of the necessities to help with everyday life, are forced to go without...........

The above view is something that was put forward after one of the "charities" involved in this area, had been investigated by the BBC and the Bureau of Investigative Journalists, and has nothing whatever to do with the fictions generated by the businesses involved, which help them to rake in such enormous sums.

Old 22-09-2012, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sorry courgettes.

"Baz" wrote in message

Ophelia, you could ignore these trolls.
They feed off of responses and renew their lurch.
Just ignore them, or more precisely, one poster who shifts his or her
nym.
My advice, to be clear, do not respond.
Start a new thread on your subject?

You are quite right! I have said i will post more on that subject and I
will not!

Now let me see ... a thread on my subject ...

My flipping courgettes came to nothing and I have chucked the lot in my
compost bin You do realise I am the only person in the world to have had
a failure with courgettes???? The fact that I was very late sowing the
seeds might have had a lot to do with it, as well as the weather

Not a very interesting topic but I am sulking about it!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Heros or war criminals? Steerpike United Kingdom 11 03-10-2012 12:24 AM
HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM