Old 25-02-2013, 06:57 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave West[_2_] View Post
Received an Azalea in a pot for Christmas and the flowers are now falling
off.

We would like to put it outside, but in a bigger pot. We thought to use half
ericaeous compost and half john innes number three for the pot. Would that
ratio of mixture be about right?
If you are going to put it outside, don't do it straight away. It will be used to indoor temperatures, and you will have to acclimatise it gradually to the much lower temperatures outside.