Old 15-07-2013, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cornish hotel garden

On 2013-07-15 08:44:14 +0100, David Rance said:

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 Sacha wrote:

There seem to be two people doing this, maybe the two are one and the
same person - I'm not sure. One is using ForteAgent with an ID ending
in 1200, the other is using Groundhog for Android. That may change in
the future.

I'm not suggesting we make a big deal of this but simply refute any new
such postings immediately they are noticed - as Jake has done. It's
easy to recognise them by looking at the full headers.

David

All good points, David. I have no idea what 'fun' people get out of
those but perhaps their raison d'etre is simply to be a pain in the
fundament.

The "fun" is in being able to control others. There are control freaks
in all walks of life and I've no doubt you've met some of them from
time to time. The fun here is in provoking others to squabble through
misunderstandings. Such people have very low self-confidence and have
to get their kicks by being an irritant to others. The fact that others
can be easily annoyed by them is their reward. That's why you're right
in saying they should be ignored.

David

Unfortunately, it seems that one genuine poster will be ignored when
she may be entirely innocent. Frankly, I've lost the connection between
who is which and who is t'other and I doubt many will bother to look at
headers every time, so in effect, they'll all be ignored!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 15-07-2013, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-15 08:44:14 +0100, David Rance said:

[...]

In which case, the troublemakers will have succeeded.

David

Old 15-07-2013, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-15 08:44:14 +0100, David Rance said:

[...]

Until they get bored.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Cornish Gardens RG[_2_] United Kingdom 6 26-05-2012 04:07 PM
Good news from Cornish gardens Charlie Pridham[_2_] United Kingdom 6 02-03-2009 03:31 PM
Calling the Cornish Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 5 18-09-2008 08:47 AM
WHAT TO PLANT ADJACENT TO CORNISH HEDGE? robz5166 Gardening 0 17-04-2004 07:39 PM
Cornish gardens kathie United Kingdom 11 05-04-2003 12:56 PM